Katy, Texas, McKinney, TX 77494 Map · Phone number

About Danica Rey Hair

Styling hair and working with people, in my eyes, is what I was meant to do. After a short stint in the corporate world of HR I took my love for hair and went to cosmetology school. I graduated from the Aveda Institute in Dallas and shortly after a move took my husband and I to Austin, Texas. I worked behind the chair at an Aveda Salon in central Austin cutting, coloring, and styling.

Three short years later, another move, and a new addition to our family brought us back to the Big D where I decided to take my true passion for styling and start Danica Rey Hair.

While I enjoy many aspects of this industry my true love is creating effortless styles to create a one of a kind you. Being able to help someone achieve the look they’ve always dreamed about is truly an honor and privilege.

I feel so blessed to be in an industry where your creative outlets are truly limitless.

Follow Danica Rey Hair on

2 Reviews for Danica Rey Hair

• Morgan

Morgan Krasniqi · Married on 11/03/2018

Dream Hair!

Danica was a key part of our dream team! She did my hair for bridals as well as my wedding day with my bridal party and mom. She was super sweet, easy to talk with, and made everyone’s hair look flawless! We had a few girls with very fine hair that usually struggles to curled or styled in general. Their hair stayed looking flawless and curled ALL DAY and night! My hair was simple and curled by each of my girls had a variety beautiful braids and updos. Everyone love her and their hair! As for me, I had a horrible hair cut shortly before my bridals and was so worried it would be a mess for both pictures and my wedding day. Danica was able to do EXACTLY what I had envisioned and no one knew of my recent struggle. My hair usually only holds curl for a couple of hours but both times it lasted through the night until I washed it out the next morning. I highly recommend Danica!! She’s a hardworking momma and I’m so happy I had the chance to work with her not once but twice. She was such a joy to have as part of our dream team!

Sent on 11/08/2018

Danica Rey Hair's reply:

Thank you so much Morgan, it was wonderful working with you! It was an absolute pleasure to share in your special day! xo!

Ashley · Married on 05/13/2016

Danica was an absolute pleasure to work with. My hair looked amazing. The trail she was flexible with the time and date. She did 5 of my bridesmaids and 1 mother of the bride. They all looked beautiful. She was prompt and very personable. I would highly recommend her for your wedding hair.

Sent on 05/27/2016

Danica Rey Hair FAQ

• What is the base price for blowouts for brides? $ 100.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides? $ 125.00
  • What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 80.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 80.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for brides? $ 180.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides? $ 125.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 90.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 125.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides? $ 125.00
  • What beauty services do you offer? Hair, Makeup, Licensed
  • What hair services do you offer? Blowouts, Updos / Styling
  • What makeup services do you offer? Airbrush Makeup, Contour Makeup, Tattoo Coverage
  • What is the maximum group size you can accommodate? 25