8501 W Bowles Ave, Suite #124, Littleton, CO 80123 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1
  • Meet the Team

About Danea Sutton Hair Artist

Hi lovely, my name is Danea and I specialize in bridal styling! I work with brides to enhance their natural beauty and leave them feeling their best for their special day!

You know that feeling you have when you're getting ready to go out with your best friends? That feeling of pure happiness and fun? When I'm styling your hair, I create the same exciting atmosphere! Whether you're having photos taken, attending an event, or searching for your dream wedding hair, I'll have you looking beautiful. My mission is to make sure your style needs are exceeded so you appear radiant. After all, you deserve to glow both inside and out!

Have any questions? Feel free to reach out through text or email. Finally, congratulations on your engagement!

• Woman-owned
Follow Danea Sutton Hair Artist on

Other couples have also viewed

• Graykin Hair
hair2020250of300 51 1001280 160131343858648

13 Reviews for Danea Sutton Hair Artist

• Greer

Greer G. · Married on 06/19/2021

Hair that withstood the rain!

Danea did such an amazing job on my hair for my wedding. It even held up well in the rain! She also did my bridesmaids hair and managed all 5 of us with ease. Professional, nice, talented -- If you're looking for someone to do your hair, she's your girl.

Sent on 07/21/2021

Danea Sutton Hair Artist's reply:

Greer, thank you for trusting me with your wedding hair! Your bridal party was so much fun to style and so sweet to hydrate me with delicious chai tea while I was working :) I hope your day was amazing, rain and all. You were a wonderful bride to work with!!

Caitlin M. · Married on 05/29/2021

Absolutely the BEST!

Danea did an amazing job on my wedding hair! She listened to everything I asked for and made it come to life. She was extremely professional, timely, skilled and friendly. I loved her style and will recommend her to everyone!

Sent on 06/02/2021

Danea Sutton Hair Artist's reply:

Caitlin you’re a wifey now!! I can’t believe it! Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. I had a blast with you girls that morning. I hope your day was nothing short of perfect cause you looked stunning!
  • Kirstie

Kirstie F. · Married on 05/24/2021

Best wedding hair artist in CO!

Danea was such a pleasure to work with for my May wedding in Buena Vista! The bridal trial went smoothly and she nailed what I wanted on the first try. On my wedding day, she did hair for seven of us total and everyone looked so gorgeous! My girls raved about her work and how well their hair stayed in place! Five of us wore flower crowns and Danea made sure they were placed properly and pinned so they wouldn’t move. Don’t hesitate to book her for your wedding hair!

Sent on 07/06/2021

Danea Sutton Hair Artist's reply:

Kirstie your wedding was SO beautiful! You looked like a mountain goddess and your bridal party was so fun. I can’t stop looking at your photos and the stunning florals. I hope you’re enjoying your newlywed life ✨ thank you for being a wonderful bride to work with!

Danea Sutton Hair Artist FAQ

• What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?
    $ 100
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?
    $ 65
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?
    $ 75
    $ 65
  • Which of the following are included in prices?
    Consultation
  • What beauty services do you offer?
    Consultations
    Hair
  • What hair services do you offer?
    Updos / Styling
    Hair Trial
    On-Site Hair
  • What is the maximum group size you can accommodate?

1 Real Wedding

Team of Danea Sutton Hair Artist

Danea

Danea

Owner

My name is Danea Sutton Cappel and I'm a Colorado based hair artist. Currently I work in the Littleton area but I travel throughout the state for my beautiful bridal parties. After high school I had my heart set on moving to California to work in Fashion Marketing. I studied at the Art Institute of L.A. but moved back home to change my creative path. A year later I was a licensed cosmetologist and began my career working in every aspect of hair, nails and makeup. I didn't realize how much I would love making people feel better about themselves. My clients become my friends, and our time together is so rewarding. I have been part of the beauty industry since 2010, building my talent and continuing my education on the best techniques. I'm passionate about my work and I put my creativity into everything I do!

+ More Details
- Less Details

• 8501 W Bowles Ave, Suite #124 Littleton, CO, 80123 See on map
    7194255025 (Phone number)
    Location of (Danea Sutton Hair Artist)