Cypress, TX 77429 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About Dancing Pen & Press

We specialize in letterpress wedding invitations and hand calligraphy marriage certficates.

• Lindsay Ann Artistry
  • Elias Paper Co.

57 Reviews for Dancing Pen & Press

Helen · Married on 05/20/2017

I can't say enough about how amazing Elecia and Dancing Pen press are. She created the most beautiful custom seal/crest for our wedding that all of my guests are obsessing over. It's something we will be able to use forever for stationary and personalization even beyond wedding stuff. I did all of my Save the Dates and invitations with her and everything came so quick and so perfect. She created a wax seal and added ribbon to tie the Invites together with our rsvp cards and envelopes - an idea she floated by me and I am so grateful she did. The extra touch was a hit! The quality of the paper and envelopes is amazing and she is an absolute pleasure to work with. She responded immediately to all of my pestering and stressed bride emails and always made me feel important and loved! Looking forward to working with her in the future. Seriously- no reason to look anywhere else.

Sent on 03/05/2017

Ryan · Married on 11/05/2016

I really can't put into words how incredible and beautiful these invitations are. Elecia is professional, detailed oriented and was incredible to work with. She was even extremely patient with a few of my last minute changes and my frequent messages checking in. The final product is beyond anything I could have imagined. My mother cried when I sent her simply a photo of the invitation suite and they're so beautiful, I almost don't want to send them out! Elecia, I can not thank you enough for your hard work and artistry. I would 1000% recommend her shop and hope to work together again in the future. Thank you!!

Sent on 07/09/2016

Jenna · Married on 10/15/2016

I ordered my save the dates from Dancing Pen & Press, and I am beyond pleased. Seeing them in person exceeded my expectations tenfold. Stunning! I will be ordering more wedding stationary from them as well!

Sent on 12/08/2015