1357 Desierto Rosa, El Paso, TX 79912 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 20

About Dan Dalstra Photography

Dan Dalstra Photography is a wedding photographer based in El Paso, Texas, that serves the surrounding region and is willing to travel. Dan Dalstra would be thrilled to provide couples with exceptional, unique images of their wedding day that puts them at the forefront and celebrates their love story.

Dan Dalstra Photography will use contemporary and photojournalism styles to photograph your wedding day. Dan would be happy to provide couples with high-resolution images, liability insurance, and a second shooter. He may photograph your boudoir and engagement shoots, Trash the Dress sessions, and wedding portraits. You may also ask Dan to go with you to multiple locations. Couples may receive the following photography items from Dan Dalstra Photography:

• Albums

Dan Dalstra Photography 1
Dan Dalstra Photography 2
Dan Dalstra Photography 3

Stephanie · Married on 06/02/2017

Dan is an absolutely incredible photographer and friend! As a fellow photographer I knew that I absolutely had to have my vow renewal photographed by him and was so honored he agreed! He's very professional, but he's also like one of the family and everyone who attended loved him. I've seen this not just with my event but with all of his couples. My vow renewal photos came out absolutely beautiful just as I knew they would and this morning for once I'm really happy we have cathedral ceilings that I can fill the wall with these photos. Thank you so much Dan!

Sent on 07/15/2017

Irsan · Married on 10/10/2009

I was very particular in the scope of what I'd get with the amount of money I was paying. They were willing to work with me, modifying their package to suit my needs and meeting my budget.

Not only they met what's written on the contract, they came in good spirit and attitude. Those, I could never quantify on a contract. They were fun, professional, friendly and technically proficient in what they do.

For a once in a lifetime event, we were glad to take a leap of faith in their service.

Our photographers were Steve Hoyles and Dan Dalstra. What a team!

Sent on 09/25/2010

Dan Dalstra Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,950.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,550.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Boudoir Shoot, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Albums, Canvas, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Boudoir Shoot, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, Second Shooter, Trash The Dress, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Prints, Proofs

• 1357 Desierto Rosa El Paso, TX, 79912 See on map