Dan Biggins Photography

London View map
$2,500 Most Popular Price

$2,500 Most Popular Price

My name is Dan Biggins, and I’m a London wedding photographer based in Lewisham, London, England. I love: photography, cake, coffee, guitars, tech and a cheeky glass of Malbec now and again, amongst other things. Did you know I used to sit next to Dermot O’Leary at VIth Form College, and he used to say, “Dan Dan, he’s our man! If he can’t do it, no-one can!” Sadly enough, that’s true..!

Well, it’s been a somewhat varied road to becoming a wedding photographer, I have to say! At school I was always good at English and Sport, so it made sense that I did a combined degree at Worcester University of English and Sport, right? (You probably have visions of me playing football whilst reciting the Bard, but it wasn’t quite like that..!) Once I graduated I worked as a fitness instructor, then I decided to get into building websites, and then I bought a cheap DSLR camera off eBay…and I was hooked. Oh, my word, how I was hooked, and the rest as they say is history…

Anyway, onto the important stuff. If you hire me to photograph your wedding, here’s what you’ll receive:

• As many meetings as it takes for you to feel comfortable with me, what I do, and what you’ll receive after the wedding day
  • A pre-wedding session, so we can get to know each other a little better
  • All day coverage, so every special moment during the day will be captured
  • At least 500 beautifully edited photos, for you to look back on in years to come

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$1500.00

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Engagement Shoot
High-Res Images
One Event / Day
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2500

2nd Shooter
Engagement Shoot
High-Res Images
One Event / Day
Albums

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Second Shooter
Slideshow

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Digital Files
Flush Mount
Matted Prints
Prints
Save the Date

London
07552-808289
Location of (Dan Biggins Photography)

Dan Biggins Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Dan Biggins Photography include in the starting price?

Dan Biggins Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • Engagement Shoot
  • High-Res Images
  • One Event / Day
  • Digital Files

What photography services does Dan Biggins Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

Dan Biggins Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Engagement Shoot
  • High-Res Images
  • One Event / Day
  • Albums

What photography styles does Dan Biggins Photography offer?

Dan Biggins Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary
  • Photojournalism

What photography services does Dan Biggins Photography offer?

Dan Biggins Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Second Shooter
  • Slideshow

What photography materials does Dan Biggins Photography offer for wedding events?

Dan Biggins Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums