808 Birch Ave, Onida, SD 57564 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $2,800
  • Photos & Videos 10

About Dakota Film Co

Dakota Film Co is a husband and wife team specializing in videography with cinematic soul and creativity.

One thing that draws us together is our passion for creativity, our artistic abilities and seeing the beauty in life's moments. We love working together to make the perfect film that fits the occasion and personality of our clients.

Weddings are one of the most important moments in a person's life and we consider it a priviledge to be able share in that time with our clients and capture it on film for them to look back on for years to come.

Services offered

We capture your special day with multiple high definition cameras and high quality lenses to get that cinematic look. We also use various microphones and audio equipment so that you'll be able to hear all of the ceremony and speeches in high quality. We combine the two along with fully licensed music to create a professionally edited, beautiful and cinematic wedding highlight film that is perfect for sharing on social media with all of your friends and family.

We know there are a lot of little moments throughout the day that fly by and are easy to forget, so we also provide a much longer video without the music and fancy editing so you can look back and hear all of the toasts and speeches, and remember all of the details that you put so much time into planning.

Dakota Film Co is a fully licensed commercial drone operator, so if the weather, and local ordinances allow, we are able to beautifully capture your wedding setting from the sky and take your highlight film to the next level.

Follow Dakota Film Co on

Videos 4 Videos

3 Reviews for Dakota Film Co

Megan Svendsen · Married on 07/10/2020

Worth it!!

They are extremely organized and got our video to us in a very short time. They were open to making any changes that we wanted as well. They knew exactly what they wanted from us but listened to our requests as well. Love our video!! I was on the fence about getting a videographer, but I am soooo happy we did!

Sent on 02/24/2020
  • Brittanie

Brittanie Rezac · Married on 06/08/2019

An absolute dream!

Lane and Hannah were an absolute dream to work with! They are extremely professional and responsive. Before the wedding, Hannah was available to answer any questions I had before the big day and put me at ease. They showed up early to our day to set up equipment and scout out the location. When the day came, they took control and had a complete vision and plan for the day. It was an absolute dream! Our schedule for our day changed suddenly to ensure that my husband’s dad could make it to the wedding after having a heart attack the day before. Lane and Hannah quickly adjusted and even stayed a few minutes extra at the end of the day to ensure they got all the footage they needed. Our video turned out a million times better than we could have ever imagined! Lane and Hannah are so talented! We are so so thankful that we hired Dakota Film Co. to capture our wedding day. We cannot recommend this company enough!

Sent on 06/20/2019

Roni Rae Daly · Married on 09/08/2018

Beyond Pleased

This couple went beyond our expectations! I actually found Hannah at a Bridal Convention and hired her to do my makeup. Then I seen Dakota Film Co. videographer work on her booth and hired them on the spot for our wedding. I don’t know how to put into words how much we value our wedding video! We did the music video and the full wedding video, so happy with both of them! I uploaded them onto my YouTube page to have them forever, go check them out for yourself. I cherish the live moments captured by these talented videographers more than I do the still pictures (those turned out amazing as well). Roni Rae Daly

Sent on 04/02/2019

Dakota Film Co FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services?
    $ 2800.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    Raw Footage
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 2800.00
    Raw Footage
  • What primary style do you identify with?
    Cinematic
  • Which wedding events do you service?
    Ceremony
    Pre-Ceremony
    Reception
  • What videography services do you offer?
    Add'l Hours
    Drone Footage
    Multi. Locations
    Raw Footage
  • What final video formats do you offer?
    Digital Download
    DVD

• 808 Birch Ave Onida, SD, 57564 See on map
    602-478-1219 (Phone number)
    Location of (Dakota Film Co)