808 Birch Ave, Onida, SD 57564 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 9

About Dakota Film Co

Dakota Film Co is a wedding videography service in Onida, South Dakota, operated by a husband-and-wife duo. Available for couples looking to record footage of their unique wedding occasion, it produces inspired, creative films.

Services offered

Being in the moment of your ceremony and reception is very important - enjoying the day and night as it unfolds adds to the magical feeling. It’s important, too, that couples have a service on hand to capture everything that they might miss while they’re soaking up the atmosphere. That’s where Dakota Film comes in. Producing artistic works that aim to focus on the beauty of your day, they aim to make lifelong keepsakes that you can cherish for the rest of your married life together.

Providing raw footage in high-definition form, Dakota Film is able to give couples a cinematic recording of the ceremony, pre-ceremony, and reception. What’s more, through the use of drones, Dakota Film is able to give sweeping overhead shots of the event throughout, offering an alternative perspective of the celebration. The business also provides a number of other services including a highlight video, digital files, DVD copies, as well as multiple cameras. Offering its services throughout Pierre, Aberdeen, Sioux Falls, and Rapid City, the team is also willing to travel further afield.

Follow Dakota Film Co on

Dakota Film Co 5
  • Brittanie

Brittanie Rezac · Married on 06/08/2019

An absolute dream!

Lane and Hannah were an absolute dream to work with! They are extremely professional and responsive. Before the wedding, Hannah was available to answer any questions I had before the big day and put me at ease. They showed up early to our day to set up equipment and scout out the location. When the day came, they took control and had a complete vision and plan for the day. It was an absolute dream! Our schedule for our day changed suddenly to ensure that my husband’s dad could make it to the wedding after having a heart attack the day before. Lane and Hannah quickly adjusted and even stayed a few minutes extra at the end of the day to ensure they got all the footage they needed. Our video turned out a million times better than we could have ever imagined! Lane and Hannah are so talented! We are so so thankful that we hired Dakota Film Co. to capture our wedding day. We cannot recommend this company enough!

Sent on 06/20/2019

Roni Rae Daly · Married on 09/08/2018

Beyond Pleased

This couple went beyond our expectations! I actually found Hannah at a Bridal Convention and hired her to do my makeup. Then I seen Dakota Film Co. videographer work on her booth and hired them on the spot for our wedding. I don’t know how to put into words how much we value our wedding video! We did the music video and the full wedding video, so happy with both of them! I uploaded them onto my YouTube page to have them forever, go check them out for yourself. I cherish the live moments captured by these talented videographers more than I do the still pictures (those turned out amazing as well). Roni Rae Daly

Dakota Film Co 6
    Dakota Film Co 7
    Dakota Film Co 8
    Dakota Film Co 9
    Dakota Film Co 10
    Sent on 04/02/2019

Dakota Film Co FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services?
    $ 2800.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    Raw Footage
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 2800.00
    Raw Footage
  • What primary style do you identify with?
    Cinematic
  • Which wedding events do you service?
    Ceremony
    Pre-Ceremony
    Reception
  • What videography services do you offer?
    Add'l Hours
    Drone Footage
    Multi. Locations
    Raw Footage
  • What final video formats do you offer?
    Digital Download