222 W 60th ST, Jacksonville, FL 32208 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 11
  • Deals 2

About Dabbs Productions

Dabbs Productions is a wedding DJ and entertainment company based in Jacksonville, Florida. Owner and operator DJ Dabbs is a highly experienced DJ and MC and offers his services for wedding celebrations and other events. He is available to service weddings in north Florida and south Georgia.

Experience

DJ Dabbs has been DJing since 1980 and he has made a career of it for over 20 years. He has personally serviced over 200 weddings. This performer believes in a hands-on approach in providing top-quality service to each client.

Dabbs Productions is available to provide DJ services for any type of wedding celebration, complete with a sound system. This experienced entertainer can also take over MC duties for your event to help move along proceedings in an enjoyable and professional manner. A disco ball and extra microphones are also available, along with karaoke service.

Other Services

In addition to wedding services, Dabbs Productions is also available to provide entertainment for other special events and celebrations. DJ Dabbs has performed at club nights, corporate events, school dances, private parties, and many other events. You can contact this entertainer with details of your event.

Why I love what I do!!!
We live in Orlando and decided to have our wedding in Orange Park. That meant working with vendors over the phone or through email. Most of which I didn't physically meet until the day of. But DJ Dabbs was able to communicate effectively through electronic mediums and everything went so smoothly the day of. Songs were faded appropriately, our guests loved the dance music; he was even able to play custom songs we provided to him. He really made it a worry-free experience. And that's exactly what you want the day of. I would definitely use him again!

Follow Dabbs Productions on

25 Reviews for Dabbs Productions

• Katelynne

Katelynne Storey · Married on 12/21/2019

Amazing and professional experience

DJ Dabbs made it very easy to create the music playlist for my wedding. He played all of the songs on our must play list. He kept the crowd engaged and everyone loved him!

Sent on 12/27/2019

Dabbs Productions's reply:

Thanks so much I had an amazing time. So glad you and your guests had an awesome night. Please pass on my name and let me know if I can help you in any way possible let me know.
  • Silvia

Silvia Montalvo · Married on 10/11/2019

He is awesome! Very affordable and does an excellent job! Def hire him!

Dj Dabbs was easy to work with. I made a playlist with some of my favorite songs to be played during dinner or waiting times at our wedding and he got it all together. I also requested an extra set up for ceremony which he did with no issues. Communication was really good and his price was really affordable. We had a small wedding and my family and guests were from South American and I love how he incorporated merengue and reggaetón at our party. Everybody had so much fun and even the dog danced all night. He was also was very flexible with me giving him the instrumental song for walking down the aisle at the last day before the wedding. I wish I could post my videos here but it’s only allowing pictures. If we get dancing pictures from my photographer I’ll add them later. Thank you, thank you, thank you. If you are looking for a Dj and DABBS is available Definitely hire him!

Sent on 10/14/2019

Dabbs Productions's reply:

Thank you so much. I had an awesome time at an awesome wedding. The Bride was absolutely wonderful to work with. The location of the wedding was more than fabulous. Thanks so much, Silvia and Jon

Award

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Dabbs Productions FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?
    $ 350.00
  • What is included in the starting price?
    Sound/PA System
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 450.00
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?
    Consultation
    Disco Ball
    Travel Expenses
  • What is the starting price for uplighting?
    $ 100.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in?
    Christian
    Pop
    R&B/Soul
    Rock
    Top 40
  • What services do you offer?
    Consultation
    Do-Not-Play List
    Karaoke
    One Event Per Day
  • What additional equipment do you offer?
    Disco Ball
    Uplighting

2 Wedding Deals & Discounts

• Dabbs Productions 1
    The Wedding Special

Hello my name is Dabbs McInnis I am a DJ with 20 years experience. I am currently offering a special price, 4 hours for only $450, a $100 deposit will hold your date. The balance would only be $450. You may add additional hours at $75 each hour (instead of $100 an hour) on or before your even date. My normal price is $550 for 4 hours. Please email me or call with any questions Thanks Dabbs

• Dabbs Productions 2
    DJ Dabbs Birthday Sale

Hello My name is Dabbs McInnis I am a DJ with 20 years experience. I saw your listing in craigs list and understand you are in need of a DJ. I am currently offering a special price, 4 hours for only $450, and $100 deposit to hold the date. The balance would only be $350. You may additional hours at $75 each hour (instead of $100 an hour) on or before that date. My normal price is $550 for 4 hours. This special is running for any event book on or before May 30, 2010. Please email me or call with any questions Thanks Dabbs

• PRO DJs Wedding DJs

Always does a fantastic job and stands behind his work. A true professional!

• 222 W 60th ST Jacksonville, FL, 32208 See on map
    904-944-5648 (Phone number)
    3606493980 (Other Phone Number)
    Location of (Dabbs Productions)