d&orfs photography

Ames, IA View map
$1,899 Most Popular Price

$1,899 Most Popular Price

Hi!

Thanks for stopping by my website. Let me introduce myself to you – my name is Destri (pronunciation: des-tree). I was born and raised in Jakarta, Indonesia and moved to the United States in 1999 to pursue my bachelor degree in Graphic Design from Iowa State University (ISU). Why Iowa? Yeah, everyone asked me that (back then and even now!). My brother was an Electrical Engineering student at ISU at that time, so it was easier for my mom to “ship” me here too .

Anyway, as you can see in my portfolio tab, my photography style is about color and capturing those bright and cheerful, candid moments. I do love black and white photography, but I personally believe that black and white is an easy way out. ANYTHING can look pretty when you turn it into black and white. I love colors. I love chasing kids and making them giggle and laugh. Capturing their real spirit during their happy moments is my goal.

I will do my best to make sure your photo session time is full of fun, painless and free of meltdowns .

Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions or concerns.

Best Regards,

-destri andorf
{your Central Iowa area photographer – based out of Ames}

• fallinthegarden
    Amanda Married on 10/06/2017
    We absolutely adored Destri. She was friendly and extremely responsive. I could message her at pretty much any time with any question, and she'd respond really quickly. Our friends and family commented how skilled she was at cheerfully and effectively directing people during group shots.

We got our pictures back so quickly, I couldn't believe it. Most people we know wait weeks or months for pictures. We had all ours back within one week.

The pictures were absolutely beautiful. She has a great eye for details, lighting, and was good at coming up with natural poses. We will be so proud to display these pictures for the rest of our lives.
    Ariel Married on 09/04/2016
    I still have to pinch myself when I see my wedding or engagement pictures, they are THAT good. Having Destri do our pictures completely REVOLUTIONIZED the way that I think about pictures now and the eye with which I view them. As a person, Destri has a very happy trigger finger (I swear her camera is set to continuous picture taking at all times), she's very happy and down to Earth, easy to joke around with (and she succeeds at getting you to smile very easily). She's professional and able to direct people for shots without being mean or rude about it. She's just a joy to be around and work with. As far as her work goes, it's just breathtaking. I am someone who LOVES color in photographs. I want to feel like I'm back in that exact moment. I'm not so much into the artistic angles or black & white, etc. Destri was totally on board with that and able to deliver for us in a big way. People are STILL talking about our pictures months later. Aside from all of that was Destri's AMAZING price tag. We had set a budget and we spent so much time looking for a decent photographer who would at least come close to our budget. And we didn't find anyone, until Destri. I consider myself lucky and so thankful we found her, and that she was within my budget. Though honestly, I would have blown my budget just to have her anyways, she's that good! Destri is my go-to photographer for life now. Recommend 10 times out of 10.
    Jordin Married on 04/30/2016
    Destri knows what she's doing and definitely gave us the pictures we wanted!

Pricing

d&orfs photography Price Rates

508 Beedle Drive Ames, 50014
Location of (d&orfs photography)

d&orfs photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does d&orfs photography include in the starting price?

d&orfs photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Add'l Hours
  • Digital Files

What photography services does d&orfs photography include in their most popular wedding package?

d&orfs photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Add'l Hours
  • Digital Files

What photography styles does d&orfs photography offer?

d&orfs photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary
  • Photojournalism

What photography services does d&orfs photography offer?

d&orfs photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Additional Hours
  • Liability Insurance
  • Multi. Locations
  • Second Shooter

What photography materials does d&orfs photography offer for wedding events?

d&orfs photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Digital Files

What percentage of users recommend d&orfs photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

d&orfs photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in Des Moines for your wedding