Wichita, KS 67208 Map · Phone number

About CZ Invitations, LLC

CZ Invitations, LLC is a Wichita, KS Based business that offers brides custom wedding invitations. Specializing in Glitter and Pocket invitations, we're here to add an elegant and unique touch to your big day.

Follow CZ Invitations, LLC on

8 Reviews for CZ Invitations, LLC

CZ Invitations, LLC 1
CZ Invitations, LLC 2

Diane Maiolo · Married on 12/29/2018

CZ Invitations is a cut above for class, formality and quality!

CZ Invitations is amazing! We definitely do research before making any decision and this was one of the best decisions we ever made! The staff was so helpful and accommodating. Carley, Ashlyn and Katyln and all the staff bent over backwards to make sure we got just what we envisioned and in such a timely manner. We received everything ahead of schedule and even when we added to our order, we received those items quickly, too. The quality was impeccable and the product was beyond expectations! CZ Invitations won’t disappoint.

Bridgette · Married on 10/13/2018

If you’re wanting custom wedding invitations, then you’ve come to the right place! I had looked at another local shop and online but all I could find were fill-in-the-blank invitations that weren’t quite what I was envisioning. When you work with Carley and her team, you’re able to basically create exactly what you want. I was even able to add some fall clip art for my October wedding that I found on Etsy. I started the process in April and updated the proofs a few times to make sure I got exactly what I wanted. The whole team helped me along the way with fonts and wording and had no issues when I wanted to make changes. I had an initial meeting with Carley where she showed me different paper and envelope options and emailed me a quote that same day. The rest of the changes were made through email with other awesome ladies on the team, which made it very convenient. I just sent out the invites for my October wedding and have gotten many compliments on how beautiful they are. Just give them plenty of time before your wedding to make sure they are just right!

CZ Invitations, LLC 3

Alisha · Married on 10/05/2018

Outstanding Quality

Our save the dates and wedding invitations are honestly the most beautiful ones we have ever seen! They are really the first impression of what your wedding will be like and we cannot say enough about the quality of the product we received! Working with Carley and her team was so easy! They were super helpful, answered all our our questions in a timely manner and allowed as many proofs and changes as we needed. We were beyond pleased with the final result and the ease of the entire process. We received so many compliments on our invites and would recommend CZ Invites to anyone looking for a high quality paper goods for their wedding!

Award

CZ Invitations, LLC FAQ

• What invitation and card products do you offer? Custom Invitations, Imprinted Napkins, Menus, Place Cards, Programs, RSVP Cards, Save the Dates, Thank Yous
  • What services do you provide? Addressing, Assembly, Design, In-Person Consultations, Laser Cut, Shipping
  • What is your minimum order requirement? 50