Wichita, KS 67208 Map · Phone number

About CZ Invitations, LLC

CZ Invitations, LLC is a Wichita, KS based business that offers custom wedding invitations and matching wedding day papers such as programs, menus, and place cards. Glitter and Laser Cut styles are among our most popular, but with over 130 paper colors, countless fonts, and add-ons like wax seals and envelope liners, we can create something custom to make our clients visions into reality. We offer unlimited proofs to ensure couples are completetly satisfied with the design before printing. We have Do-It-Yourself (DIY) assembly options available for couples who are crafty or looking for discounts. We've also added a Digital Download line, which is our most budget friendly option, and has the quickest turnaround time.

Follow CZ Invitations, LLC on

CZ Invitations, LLC 3
CZ Invitations, LLC 4
  • Lauren

Lauren · Married on 06/22/2019

So many compliments! Such easy to work with staff!

Thank you, Carley & the whole CZ team! They were so wonderful to work with. Very communicative. They let me do multiple revisions and worked with me when I was unsure of fonts. They were super flexible and kind.

I got SO MANY compliments on my gorgeous invitations. I loved them so much! Highly recommend!

Sent on 08/16/2019
    CZ Invitations, LLC 5
    CZ Invitations, LLC 6

Diane Maiolo · Married on 12/29/2018

CZ Invitations is a cut above for class, formality and quality!

CZ Invitations is amazing! We definitely do research before making any decision and this was one of the best decisions we ever made! The staff was so helpful and accommodating. Carley, Ashlyn and Katyln and all the staff bent over backwards to make sure we got just what we envisioned and in such a timely manner. We received everything ahead of schedule and even when we added to our order, we received those items quickly, too. The quality was impeccable and the product was beyond expectations! CZ Invitations won’t disappoint.

Sent on 10/20/2018

Bridgette · Married on 10/13/2018

If you’re wanting custom wedding invitations, then you’ve come to the right place! I had looked at another local shop and online but all I could find were fill-in-the-blank invitations that weren’t quite what I was envisioning. When you work with Carley and her team, you’re able to basically create exactly what you want. I was even able to add some fall clip art for my October wedding that I found on Etsy. I started the process in April and updated the proofs a few times to make sure I got exactly what I wanted. The whole team helped me along the way with fonts and wording and had no issues when I wanted to make changes. I had an initial meeting with Carley where she showed me different paper and envelope options and emailed me a quote that same day. The rest of the changes were made through email with other awesome ladies on the team, which made it very convenient. I just sent out the invites for my October wedding and have gotten many compliments on how beautiful they are. Just give them plenty of time before your wedding to make sure they are just right!

Sent on 08/12/2018
    CZ Invitations, LLC 7

Award

CZ Invitations, LLC FAQ

• What invitation and card products do you offer? Custom Invitations, Imprinted Napkins, Menus, Place Cards, Programs, RSVP Cards, Save the Dates, Thank Yous
  • What services do you provide? Addressing, Assembly, Design, Foil-Stamped, Laser Cut, Printing, Shipping
  • What is your minimum order requirement? 50