600 MAIN, Tipton, KS 67485 Map · Phone number

About OLD SCHOOL SEALS

Under new ownership! Something that is so Great to say. After working for Old School Seals and learning the product an opportunity to make it my own happened.

So if you are looking for a uniquely stylish wax stamp or the perfect wax seal design, we can help. Old School Seals offers quality wax seals, self-adhesive seals, sealing wax and wax stamps for envelopes. letters, wedding invitations and much more. Choose custom or stock designs, plus initials and monograms. We're excited to bring you the finest quality wax seals in the business, and create all of our sleek wax stamps and wax seals right here in our shop and ship worldwide. We can also do your wedding invitations and pride ourselves with in person consultations.

Please feel free to contact us about your wedding. We are experts at handling the what if's and maybe's of custom wax sealing solutions.

Follow OLD SCHOOL SEALS on

1 Reviews for OLD SCHOOL SEALS

• I

ines · Married on 06/18/2011

1.0

My order with them was such a disaster. The order was so delayed and when I called no one was picking up. They said they might miss your call because they work in a shop but I don't care what business you're in, if you want customers and stay in business pick up your phone. That is basic business 101. Finally someone called me back a week and a half after several voicemails and e-mails. Their website says it would take 7 days to ship but it took them 3 weeks to get mine done, that's with 2 day shipping. Finally, I got my stamp but they forgot to include the wax I had paid for. So, how do I use the seal???? My invitation were so delayed so i sent them out without the seals on them. Worst decision for the wedding. $75 for something that has cause so much stress and frustration and did not get to use it anyway. I would discourage using this vendor to anyone and everyone.

Sent on 07/21/2011

OLD SCHOOL SEALS's reply:

Hello Ines and all. I hate that this happened. It sounds simply awful. I do wish to let you know that we are the new ownership. We are would like to offer you a free custom seal or product of your choice. It is our desire to have everyone happy with their purchase. We apologize for this and while we couldn't have done anything to change what happened, we want you to know we operate much differently. The ownership change has brought about the personal care and direct contact with you and your order.

OLD SCHOOL SEALS FAQ

• What services do you provide? Assembly, Calligraphy, Design, Eco-Friendly, Engraving, Foil-Stamped, In-Person Consultations, Letterpress, Shipping
  • What is your minimum order requirement? 25