Bismarck, ND 58501 Map · Phone number

• Enchanted Getaways
  • Mode Travel Agency, Inc.
  • Bliss Travel

5 Reviews for CS TRAVEL PLANNERS

Devon · Married on 11/30/2015

Cassie was the absolute best! She went above and beyond just planning our travel to the Hard Rock Hotel in Riviera Maya to get married in November, but helped me with wedding decisions and decorating. Her customer service is impeccable. There are too many wonderful things to say, she is one of the sweetest pepole I know! Everyone that attended the wedding that worked with Cassie just loved her. We couldn't have been happier with her recommendation of the HRH-RM, we had the best service and experience there!

Devon

Sent on 01/22/2016

I would gladly do business with CS Travel in the future after our first experience! The planning experience was genuinely enjoyable and inspiring and the honeymoon was absolutely perfect! CS Travel planned our honeymoon with the finest attention to detail in a time that we did not have the capacity to do so. Best decision we made!

Sent on 01/22/2016

Melanie · Married on 08/22/2015

Cassie has helped plan numerous vacations for us, from France & Ireland, to the US and Mexico! She is very informative and goes over and beyond what I could have asked for. She is very timely with responses which is great when you are out of the country and need help! She recently helped plan a trip to Mexico I went on in November. She got me a great room at the Hard Rock and had some awesome expeditions set up! To top it off she had a personal vehicle to pick me up at the airport and delivery me to my hotel in Rivera Maya! If you are looking for a travel agent who will work with you from start to finish and then some, Cassie is the girl for you!

Sent on 01/18/2016

CS TRAVEL PLANNERS's reply:

Thank you Melanie! You and Tyson are always exciting to work with. Cannot wait to see where you will go next :)

Award