PO Box 2703, Monterey, CA 93942 Map · Phone number

About Cruel Beauty by Kiyomi Sanada

Kiyomi Sanada is a freelance Make Up and Hair Styling artist based in Central California.

From natural to outlandish, Kiyomi prides herself on creating a cutting edge look to flatter each unique face.

Kiyomi is a creative and accomplished artist with experience in many different aspects of makeup and Hair styling, including (but not limited to): print, runway, bridal, TV & film.

For all inquires....

007wedding
663c1fa8194d7cb8 1449988496938 webbest 49

3 Reviews for Cruel Beauty by Kiyomi Sanada

Laura · event on 02/07/2015

Kiyomi was Amazing! She was professional, her prices were very reasonable & she created a Gorgeous Updo that was modern yet perfect for celebrating a time honored tradition. I'm so happy I found her, I probably wouldn't let anyone else touch my hair!

Sent on 02/09/2015

Ginny · Married on 10/25/2014

Kiyomi was recommended to me by my wedding planner, and I'm so happy to have found her. My Big Sur wedding was a destination wedding (I came from North Carolina), so I didn't have time to set up a test run appointment for my hair. Kiyomi met us at our cabin on my wedding day, and it was the first time we met. She was very sweet and excited for me, which was great because we would be spending the next 90 minutes together. I showed her a couple of hairstyle photos on my phone, but I didn't really know what I wanted. I was really indecisive. All I knew was that I wanted an up-do that incorporated a braid. I had been growing out my short hair and bangs especially for my wedding day so that I could do an up-do, but it was still pretty short. None of this was a problem for Kiyomi. She began working her magic on adding volume to my hair. Once she was done making my hair have more volume than it's ever had before (it felt like a miracle) she worked on a beautiful side french braid and curly updo that was exactly the look I wanted, even though I had troubles putting it into words. It's like she read my mind. I spend the next five hours on the beach and in the forest for the ceremony and photos, and the hair stayed perfectly in place.

Sent on 02/11/2015
  • Y

Yvette · Married on 10/11/2013

I first met kiyomi during a film production we both worked in. I loved how punctual and professional she was doing hair which made me want to keep in contact with her for my future wedding.
    On the day of my wedding I was at ease knowing she knew exactly what she was doing and I could not believe how quick she was!!
    Kiyomi is a true talent and most importantly she is very confident which shows in her work!!
    Thank you again Kiyomi for helping me look and feel pretty. Most importantly thank you for controling my wild hair!!! :)

Sent on 02/08/2015

Cruel Beauty by Kiyomi Sanada FAQ

• What is the base price for blowouts for brides? $ 45.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides? $ 45.00
  • What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 45.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 45.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for brides? $ 150.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides? $ 100.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 69.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 136.00