address, Houston, TX 77070 · Phone number
· Visit website
Most Popular Price $300

About Crown Royalle

Hello! My name is Kiirah and I have been a professional singer for over 13 years. Singing has always been a passion of mine and performaning has always been one of my best qualities..

Performances

I am one of the lead vocalists in my church choir, enjoy singing for community performances, fashion shows, open mics, school programs, and have performed at several weddings this past year. When I sing during ceremonies, it has always been a special moment where I can serenade the bride and groom with beautiful melodies for them to remember their special moment. I have also recently created a YouTube page earlier this year, which I use to highlight different expressions and variations of myself, through the passion of my music and music videos. I am currently a third grade teacher and this past May, I created a STAAR Test prep music video and remix to the song Old Town Road with my students and received so much positive feedback and subscribers, that we ended up being on ABC 13 News! Although my YouTube page is rarely new, I know that this is just the beginning to what will come for the future.I’m so excited for my new ideas to come to life and would love to share my gift with you!

Genres

I enjoy performing/singing a lot different genres of music, from Shania Twain, “Still The One” to Alicia Keys “No One”. Country, R&B, Jazz, Rock, Pop, Classical, and Gospel. Songs will be performed with instrumental backgrounds. Individual requests are optional.

Follow Crown Royalle on
589a3308 9bf9 457b 8af3 be6b09ca2269 51 1900007 157534027516920
589a3308 9bf9 457b 8af3 be6b09ca2269 51 1900007 157534027516920

Crown Royalle FAQ

• What is the average price for a wedding reception during peak season?
  • What is the average price for a wedding reception during off-peak season?
  • Which of the following are included in the price?
    Sample Performances
  • What is the price of your popular wedding package?
    $ 300.00
  • Which of the following are included in the package?
    Sample Performances
  • Are you an agency or a band?
    Agency
  • How many musicians are in your band(s)?
    1 - 3
  • What genres of music does (do) your band(s) play?
    Acapella
    Motown
    Oldies
    Pop
    R&B / Soul
  • What music services do you provide?
    Instrumentals