3971 Hoover Rd., Grove City, OH 43123 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $2,499
  • Photos & Videos 10
  • Pricing

About Crossing River Wedding Films

Crossing River Wedding Films is a wedding videographer located in Grove City, Ohio. With over 15 years of experience in the industry, this team of professionals enjoys telling genuine love stories through film. They are passionate about recording events as they unfold on your special day in order to create a truly one-of-a-kind video.

This professional team aims to work closely with you leading up to the big day so they can understand your values and collect authentic footage. Crossing River Wedding Films can produce highlight or full feature videos of your cherished moments from the celebration. They are pleased to provide more than one cinematographer and record in multiple locations to capture every genuine reaction and intimate moment. Their wedding packages can include a DVD or Blu-Ray copy of your final, high-definition film.

Follow Crossing River Wedding Films on

Photos 4 Photos
Videos 6 Videos

26 Reviews for Crossing River Wedding Films

Courtney · Married on 09/24/2016

Doug is so great to work with! I first heard of him through my sister who hired him for her wedding a few years back. After meeting him at her wedding I knew whenever I got married I had to hire him! He fits right in with everyone and makes you feel so comfortable that you hardly notice he is there! I wouldn't have hired anyone else to capture our special day.
    I remember my husband saying while we were planning "why do we need to hire someone to take a video?" And now I think he knows why... and the answer is because the day goes by SO fast it is like a whirlwind, and to be able to re-live that day by the preview video and eventually the full video makes it all worth it in the end. I feel like almost every bride I talk to says that their one regret was not hiring a professional videographer, I am happy that I won't have that regret!

Doug is very responsive with his e-mails, texts and calls. It makes it so easy to communicate, and he is easy to talk to.

Thank you again for capturing our special day!
    Courtney and Brad Elston

Sent on 01/25/2017

Crossing River Wedding Films's reply:

Thank You so much Courtney! I am so happy an thankful I was able to capture your amazing wedding day. It was beautiful from beginning to end. I so appreciate you taking the time and writing this for me. Thanks again for sharing this so other Brides can learn about Crossing River Wedding Films from a Bride.

Thanks again!

Doug

Alexa · Married on 06/22/2013

If a videographer can make you cry while watching a film of a complete stranger's wedding, you know that he's good! It's one thing to have the events of your wedding recorded, but another thing completely to have them rendered as a work of art; a fairytale. Doug takes the time to get to know you as a couple to make a beautiful, high-quality film that completely captures your day. He is prompt and professional from the first phone call, and is totally fun, friendly, and and just wonderful to be around the day of. And on top of all that, he's just the nicest guy! He'll make you feel very at ease the whole time working with him. I couldn't recommend him enough!

Sent on 08/28/2013

Marissa and Michael · Married on 06/08/2013

Doug has an incredible skill for videography and capturing all the memories. We were truly impressed by his work and his editing skills. We have only seen our Sneak Peek at this point and we cannot wait to see the complete product. Doug is flexible and truly cares about capturing what is important to the bride and groom.

Sent on 09/02/2013

Crossing River Wedding Films Pricing

Crossing River Wedding Films Price Rates

Crossing River Wedding Films FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services?
    $ 2499
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    Multi. Cameras
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 2499
    Add'l Hours
    Full Feature Video
    Multi. Cameras
  • What primary style do you identify with?
    Cinematic
    Documentary
    Storytelling
  • Which wedding events do you service?
    Ceremony
    Pre-Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What videography services do you offer?
    Drone Footage
    Full Feature Video
    Multi. Locations
    Slideshow / Montage
  • What final video formats do you offer?
    Blu-Ray
    DVD

• Ultimate Nights DJ Wedding DJs

We've worked with Doug at many weddings over the past few years and he is very friendly, professional, and gives his clients a level of service that exceeds their expectations. I would reccommend him to any Bride and Groom looking for a true value in wedding filmmaking!

• Bee for the Day Wedding Planners

Doug is terrific as a person and a videographer. I am proud to call him a friend. I am more than confident to recommend him as a videographer for brides' weddings. He is not a get in your face kind of videographer and you don't even know he's there, capturing your every moment of your special day. He uses current music for your background music and is overall a true professional. I am more than happy to recommend Doug and Crossing River Weddings as a videographer for your wedding.

• 3971 Hoover Rd. Grove City, OH, 43123 See on map
    (Phone number)
    Location of (Crossing River Wedding Films)