Crossing River Wedding Films

Crossing River Wedding Films

Closed business icon The owner has indicated they are no longer in business.
Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

26 Reviews for Crossing River Wedding Films

Documentary (1)
DVD (1)

Doug is so great to work with! I first heard of him through my sister who hired him for her wedding a few years back. After meeting him at her wedding I knew whenever I got married I had to hire him! He fits right in with everyone and makes you feel so comfortable that you hardly notice he is there! I wouldn't have hired anyone else to capture our special day.
I remember my husband saying while we were planning "why do we need to hire someone to take a video?" And now I think he knows why... and the answer is because the day goes by SO fast it is like a whirlwind, and to be able to re-live that day by the preview video and eventually the full video makes it all worth it in the end. I feel like almost every bride I talk to says that their one regret was not hiring a professional videographer, I am happy that I won't have that regret!

Doug is very responsive with his e-mails, texts and calls. It makes it so easy to communicate, and he is easy to talk to.

Thank you again for capturing our special day!
Courtney and Brad Elston

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Courtney, 9/24/16, 1 Review
Category: Videography

We absolutely LOVED working with Doug on our wedding day. Not only was he professional and accommodating, but he got along extremely well with our families, friends, and wanted only the best for our video. He captured the fun moments, the most emotional moments and everything in between. After watching our video 3 or 4 times, we are so happy that we made videography a priority and that we chose Doug. There were moments captured that we couldn't even remember him being present for, and he found those special moments that we as the bride and groom may not have been present for. He was responsive, on time and he truly cared about us as a couple and about our big day. We will forever recommend Doug and Crossing Rivers to anyone who needs a videographer. Thank you Doug!

Profile Picture Melissa, 11/21/15, 1 Review
Services Used: DVD, Documentary

Working with Doug was fine on the day of my wedding, every day after however, was a nightmare. He was utterly unprofessional, unresponsive, and missed his deadlines 5 separate times (with flimsy excuses including that his kids had a snow day and that he was so busy last year that he isn't able to get his projects done on time this year). He even missed the final 9 month deadline and wasn't able to get my video to me until almost 10 months had past since my wedding day. The end product was acceptable but I would not work with Doug again if I had the choice nor would I recommend him to anyone.

View Vendor Response