4776 south 4480 west, Salt Lake City, UT 84118 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Creative Wedding & Party Decor

Affordable catering starting at only $4 per guest for our dessert menus or soda bar. $6 to $7 per guest for a sandwich buffet. Pasta, bbq, or taco buffet $8.50 per guest. Appetizers, hot dinner menu and more. Drinks and disposable dinnerware are included in all our menus. Bartender on staff. We offer tons of decorations to fit any location (indoors or out). Rental service including tables and chairs. Fabric ceiling draping with lights in LDS cultural halls is one of our specialties and starts at $400. We have decoration packages starting at $550.

• Moon Light Holiday Lighting
Outdoor wedding ceremony setup
0d7d38a9927c097c IMG 20141101 182019

11 Reviews for Creative Wedding & Party Decor

Dusty · Married on 05/25/2018

These people are the best! I am the father of the groom, I know very little about what it takes to put on a wedding. All I rented was tables, chairs and table cloths (whatever the fancy name is) but she had to help me with it all. Janet was very patient and helpful along the way I can only imagine how she is to do a whole Wedding. She was open to any drop off time and pick up time which was great because we didn’t wait for her ever. I will be calling her when my daughter gets married and will be taking advantage of more things Creative Wedding and Party Décor have to offer!! Thank you so much..
    Dusty May 25, 2018

Sent on 05/30/2018

Kishel · Married on 09/30/2016

Janet and her husband did an amazing job with our catering! We did the Italian style dinner and everyone loved the food! She was very nice, straight forward, and very reasonably priced! There weren't any problems at all and they went above and beyond what was expected!

Sent on 10/04/2016

Creative Wedding & Party Decor is FANTASTIC! My daughter's wedding was perfect! Without any glitches! We met with Janet early on to discuss decor, colors, options, etc. We chose the Ruby package with the column backdrops that had back lighting. (BEAUTIFUL!) We would have gone with the ceiling canopy as well, but the church where we had the wedding didn't have hooks in the ceiling to hang them from. After shopping around for catering (EXPENSIVE!) We chose to go with Janet and decided on the mini buffet, with sandwiches and sides. Everyone LOVED the Decor & Food!! I was getting compliments all night long. Janet was right on time to decorate and back again (on time) to cater the reception! After the reception was over, they cleaned everything up and disappeared. I highly recommend this business to any Bride (or Mother of the Bride) looking for affordable Decor & Catering!! If I had to do it again (which I don't...I only have one daughter), I would go with Janet in a heart beat! Thanks Janet & hubby! :) VERY HAPPY CUSTOMER!!

Sent on 05/20/2015

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Creative Wedding & Party Decor 1
    5% discount for WeddingWire couples

• 4776 south 4480 west Salt Lake City, UT, 84118 See on map
    Location of (Creative Wedding & Party Decor)