Craig Wolfrom Photography

Ketchum, ID View map

Craig Wolfrom is an internationally recognized award winning wedding photographer whose images are creative, colorful, and candid. Craig brings an amazing eye and fun spirit to your wedding day. He is a based in Ketchum/Sun Valley, Idaho. His wedding photography coverage is limitless: national, international, destination weddings, interplanetary. A few of his favorite spots include: Ketchum and Sun Valley, Idaho; San Francisco, Lake Tahoe, Napa, Monterey, Carmel, California; Destination Weddings in Cancun/Yucutan Penninsula area, Cabo San Lucas, Sayulita, Puerto Vallarta, & Ixtapa Zihuatanejo in Mexico; all of Costa Rica; Hawaii; Washington, & beyond.

• Tara
    Tara Married on 08/19/2018

Craig is the best!

I believe our pictures speak for themselves! My husband and I are not into being photographed and to be honest I felt absolutely ridiculous being photographed all day, but Craig did a wonderful job of putting us at ease and being surprisingly invisible - I was shocked when I saw the reception/ dancing photos because I don't remember him being there for all of the wonderful and intimate shots he managed to get. My only suggestion, if you are like us and have never taken a selfie in your life, be sure to have a friend around to help you pose. Craig was wonderful and efficient as requested, but I didn't have a wedding party and it would've been nice to have a girlfriend around to coach me a bit in terms of how to hold my bouquet (I held it too high and I don't have any pictures where you can see the neckline of my dress). As much as I didn't want someone bossing us around in terms or where to put a hand, or softening a smile, I think I would've been happier had I had that person around.
    Brittany Married on 09/09/2017
    Craig shot our engagement, rehearsal dinner and wedding photos! We absolutely love his style. We were married at Redfish Lake September 2017. Craig knows this area well and it comes through in the photos. Highly recommend his services!
  • Krista
    Krista Married on 07/30/2016
    Craig shot my brother's wedding, my sister's wedding, & then mine. He's got such a great eye & makes it so easy & smooth on the day of. I can't say enough good things about Craig & his amazing skills!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner

110 N Main St Ketchum, ID, 83340
Location of (Craig Wolfrom Photography)

Other vendors in Boise for your wedding