1920 Algoma Blvd, Oshkosh, WI 54901 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

About Couture Events

With over 40 years combined design experience, the ladies of Fleur Couture have the expertise and knowledge to help you create a fabulous wedding or event. We pride ourselves on providing superior, highly personalized service to our clients. We are committed to doing what it takes to ensure you are completely satisfied with your flowers and decor, and the planning process.

Over the years we have developed relationships with vendors whose standards measure up to our own. Our discerning taste is reflected in the quality of the items a Fleur Couture event - from the flowers to the rentals.

So whether you're having an intimate gathering or an extravagant to-do, we would love to help! Your personal style will be reflected in our custom designs to make the event uniquely your own. Contact us for a complimentary consultation and quote...you'll be happy you did.

Happy Planning,

Jen & Sue

26 Reviews for Couture Events

• Shari

Shari · Married on 06/20/2015

SOOO easy to work with from Jen with contract and ideas to the amazing Christina for setup. What a team. Prices are just right too. Flowers were beautiful. Could not have pulled off my amazing day without these ladies. XOXO

Nicole · Married on 05/23/2015

Jen is great!!! She was very easy to work with and made our floral vision come to life. The flowers were perfect and the comments from our family and friends was "Absolutely Amazing". I talked to many different vendors during our search for a florist and Jen stood out the 1st time I met her.

Alison · Married on 03/28/2015

Jen was absolutely amazing to work with! I was a bride that came to Jen with very little ideas and a very small vision of what I wanted my big day to look like. Jen was able to take my small ideas and make them absolutely shine. She was extremely attentive during every single conversation we had. Her amazing customer service, as well as her passion for developing wonderful relationships with her clients, was truly evident in the way that she made my wishes and desires for my wedding day flowers and decorations come true. Thank you so much Jen! It was an absolute joy to work with you!! Amazing value. Amazing service. Would HIGHLY recommend!!

• 1920 Algoma Blvd Oshkosh, 54901 See on map