2073 Hwy EE, Moberly, MO 65270 Map · Phone number

About Courtney Tompson Photography

Courtney Tompson is a contemporary wedding, boudoir, and senior photographer. Located in the Columbia, Mo area. Courtney serves Kansas City, St. Louis, along with other amazing destinations!

Follow Courtney Tompson Photography on

AshTravCT1348Edit

11 Reviews for Courtney Tompson Photography

• Erin

Erin · Married on 10/06/2018

We used Courtney for our engagement photos only, as we are getting married out of state and already had a wedding photographer in Vermont. After seeing our engagement photos, I am so sad that we won't be using her for the wedding because they are beautiful photos and I am in love with them. We never felt rushed during our session, but no time was wasted during our session either. She is so personable, and we felt really comfortable with her. You will not regret using Courtney as your photographer.

Sent on 10/15/2017

Emily · Married on 10/22/2016

Courtney could not have been more creative in her shots, fun, easy to smile for and quick at getting shots before they disappeared! She even caught my baby cousin smiling, which is a challenge at the age of 2! Courtney is so fun and she makes it easy (and not awkward) to take tons of great photos on your special day. Super professional and relaxed - love her!

Sent on 12/07/2016

Abby · Married on 06/28/2014

Courtney captured every element of our special day in an absolutely beautiful, and fresh way. No detail was missed, which I especially appreciated since there were so many little things I didn't even see that day!

Most importantly, Courtney captured perfectly, all of the emotions and special moments my husband and I shared. I seriously can't look through our photos without shedding a tear and remembering what a perfect day it was.

Thank you so much, Courtney for putting up with us (the plans changed several times the day of and she rolled with it!) and for doing such a tremendous job!

Sent on 12/04/2014