Country Sweets Bakery Shoppe

Woodbury, NJ View map

Since 1987, Country Sweets has provided the desserts for the most demanding hotels, restaurants and caterers in the Delaware Valley. We started Country Sweets with only one thought in mind: to make really great cake, cookies and pastries, no shortcuts, no automation, do it the old fashion way, one cookie at a time all by hand. I am not a professionally trained pastry chef, I simply know what I want the product to taste like and what I want the product to look like. When you taste our cakes and pastries you will immediately notice the clean taste of our product. We have streamlined all of our recipes to only a few quality ingredients. This provides a taste you will enjoy like never before. We have produced over 20,000 wedding cakes and have won prestigious national awards. We are multiple year winners of The Best of the Knot and Project Wedding and our work has been shown on national TV. My motto has always been to provide you with a very good product with a very good price with very good customer service. So please visit our retail store, give us a try, and challenge us with a special cake design. From the bottom of my heart I know you will not be disappointed.

Gerry & Karen Corsi

4.7

• Brianna
    Brianna G. Married on 01/11/2019

Best Wedding Cake!

Our wedding cake was perfect!!! Country Sweets was very easy to work with even with COVID restrictions. They took our ideas and made them into a reality. It tasted great and I don't think any was left by the end of the night. It was absolutely delicious and looked exactly how we wanted it to. Thank you for being a part of our wedding day!
  • Linda
    Linda W. Married on 10/13/2018

Amazing!!!

They were able to accommodate all of our requests. The venue covered the cost to the cake but the cream cheese icing and fondant decoration were an up charge which we gladly paid!
    The cake looked and tasted amazing too!!!
    Hannah Married on 09/08/2018
    We chose Country Sweets for our wedding cake and I couldn’t be happier! They were professional, personable, and affordable! The cake they designed for us was beyond my expectations! They are so talented! Thank you!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner

31 South Broad St. Woodbury, NJ, 08096
Location of (Country Sweets Bakery Shoppe)

Other vendors in Southern New Jersey for your wedding