Country Sweets Bakery Shoppe

Woodbury, NJ View map

Since 1987, Country Sweets has provided the desserts for the most demanding hotels, restaurants and caterers in the Delaware Valley. We started Country Sweets with only one thought in mind: to make really great cake, cookies and pastries, no shortcuts, no automation, do it the old fashion way, one cookie at a time all by hand. I am not a professionally trained pastry chef, I simply know what I want the product to taste like and what I want the product to look like. When you taste our cakes and pastries you will immediately notice the clean taste of our product. We have streamlined all of our recipes to only a few quality ingredients. This provides a taste you will enjoy like never before. We have produced over 20,000 wedding cakes and have won prestigious national awards. We are multiple year winners of The Best of the Knot and Project Wedding and our work has been shown on national TV. My motto has always been to provide you with a very good product with a very good price with very good customer service. So please visit our retail store, give us a try, and challenge us with a special cake design. From the bottom of my heart I know you will not be disappointed.

Gerry & Karen Corsi

4.7
    4.8 out of 5 rating
    4.8 out of 5 rating

• Nicolette
    Nicolette R. Married on 07/28/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Best Tasting Wedding Cake Ever!

Best wedding cake I have ever tasted! My guests can attest to this as well!! They had so many flavors to choose from, we ended up choosing 4 (one flavor per tier); I think our favorite was the Strawberry flavor sponge! They had great customer service, and were very responsive to emails. Highly recommend!!
    Stacy Married on 06/10/2022

Wedding cake was delicious

Country Sweets Bakery was the bakery our venue used (Brigalias) used for our wedding cake and it turned out even better than we had imagined. The staff was helpful and friendly when we went to pick up our samples for our tasting. All of the samples were delicious. The process of designing our cake was so easy we emailed them some ideas we had. I had ordered like clay replicas of our dogs to include in the cake and we set up a time about a week before the wedding to drop off them and a color swatch of our wedding colors. The day of the wedding the cake arrived at the venue and they set it with our cake topper. It blow our minds, the design was exactly what I had envisioned. And it tasted so good.
  • Brianna
    Brianna G. Married on 01/11/2019

Best Wedding Cake!

Our wedding cake was perfect!!! Country Sweets was very easy to work with even with COVID restrictions. They took our ideas and made them into a reality. It tasted great and I don't think any was left by the end of the night. It was absolutely delicious and looked exactly how we wanted it to. Thank you for being a part of our wedding day!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

31 South Broad St. Woodbury, NJ, 08096
Location of (Country Sweets Bakery Shoppe)

Other vendors in Southern New Jersey for your wedding