31 South Broad St., Woodbury, NJ 08096 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

About Country Sweets Bakery Shoppe

Since 1987, Country Sweets has provided the desserts for the most demanding hotels, restaurants and caterers in the Delaware Valley. We started Country Sweets with only one thought in mind: to make really great cake, cookies and pastries, no shortcuts, no automation, do it the old fashion way, one cookie at a time all by hand. I am not a professionally trained pastry chef, I simply know what I want the product to taste like and what I want the product to look like. When you taste our cakes and pastries you will immediately notice the clean taste of our product. We have streamlined all of our recipes to only a few quality ingredients. This provides a taste you will enjoy like never before. We have produced over 20,000 wedding cakes and have won prestigious national awards. We are multiple year winners of The Best of the Knot and Project Wedding and our work has been shown on national TV. My motto has always been to provide you with a very good product with a very good price with very good customer service. So please visit our retail store, give us a try, and challenge us with a special cake design. From the bottom of my heart I know you will not be disappointed.

Gerry & Karen Corsi

42 Reviews for Country Sweets Bakery Shoppe

Country Sweets Bakery Shoppe 1
Country Sweets Bakery Shoppe 2
  • Linda

Linda Walters · Married on 10/13/2018

Amazing!!!

They were able to accommodate all of our requests. The venue covered the cost to the cake but the cream cheese icing and fondant decoration were an up charge which we gladly paid!
    The cake looked and tasted amazing too!!!

Sent on 11/06/2018

Hannah · Married on 09/08/2018

We chose Country Sweets for our wedding cake and I couldn’t be happier! They were professional, personable, and affordable! The cake they designed for us was beyond my expectations! They are so talented! Thank you!

Sent on 09/13/2018
    Country Sweets Bakery Shoppe 3

Heather · Married on 07/20/2018

Country Sweets knocked it out of the park with our wedding cake! It was EXACTLY like the photo we provided and so delicious. Thank you!

Sent on 07/23/2018