Cosmic Connection

South Jordan, UT View map Visit website
$2,400 Most Popular Price

$2,400 Most Popular Price

Cosmic Connection is a wedding photography and videography company based in South Jordan, Utah. Husband-and-wife team Roy and Annie believe that great photography is about making and sharing connections. They take the time to get to know their clients, and they love capturing those beautiful, heartwarming moments that make each wedding unique and unforgettable. Wedding films and photos aren't just for sharing on social media; they're timeless treasures that celebrate life's joys and journeys. Roy and Annie can't wait to present you with a collection that will amaze and delight you.

Cosmic Connection offers photography, videography, and combination packages. Roy and Annie are happy to tailor their service to suit your particular needs. Engagement, portrait, and family sessions are also available. Visit their website for more information, or send them a message telling them about your plans and needs. Roy and Annie look forward to working with you!

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$1,200

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2,400

Add'l Hours
Engagement Shoot
Multi. Locations
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Destination / Travel
Engagement Shoot
Multi. Locations
Second Shooter
Video
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums

Any other questions?

Message vendor
    Koli W. Married on 04/02/2022

Easy and professional

Initially my wife was the one who hired them and quite frankly they did a phenomenal job. The capturing of the moment and the exact feel we wanted to go for was done exquisitely. Thank you Annie and thank you to your husband for providing life long memories worth every penny.
    Rick C. Married on 06/13/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Awesome, she did a great job.

We hired Annie as our photographer and we loved the experience and the final results!
illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Team

Annie Nelson
Annie Nelson
Owner/Photographer

Hi! I am Annie! I am obsessed with my job and love being a woman in business! During my own engagement in 2021, I was able to see a lot of problems that brides face and began to try to solve them in my own business. I love getting to know people and hearing "how we met" stories. I grew up in a small town of about 5,000 people in Wyoming and moved to the Salt Lake Valley soon after my 20th birthday to pursue my dream of photography. My husband and I just recently expanded our family with a little Goldendoodle puppy named Oso! Reach out to me so that I can get to know you back!

Roy Nelson
Roy Nelson
Videographer

Hey! I am Roy and one thing you need to know about me is that I am always ready for an adventure! I love learning and sharpening my skills with astrophotography. Which by the way, kind of sparked the idea for Cosmic Connection. I am well known as "the guy with the red beard" and the one who is always off in the distance intensely filming something at your wedding. I hope we can work together soon!

6822 W Meadow Grass Dr South Jordan, UT, 84009
Location of (Cosmic Connection)

Cosmic Connection frequently asked questions

What photography services does Cosmic Connection include in the starting price?

Cosmic Connection includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • Digital Files

What photography services does Cosmic Connection include in their most popular wedding package?

Cosmic Connection includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • Add'l Hours
  • Engagement Shoot
  • Multi. Locations
  • Digital Files

What photography styles does Cosmic Connection offer?

Cosmic Connection offers the following photography styles:
  • Traditional

What photography services does Cosmic Connection offer?

Cosmic Connection offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Additional Hours
  • Destination / Travel
  • Engagement Shoot
  • Multi. Locations
  • Second Shooter
  • Video
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does Cosmic Connection offer for wedding events?

Cosmic Connection offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Canvas
  • Flush Mount
  • Matted Prints
  • Prints

What percentage of users recommend Cosmic Connection and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Cosmic Connection is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in Salt Lake City for your wedding