P.O. Box 260 1819 Delaware Ave., Cape May, NJ 08204 Map · Phone number

Corinthian Yacht Club of Cape May 7
  • Lashawntja

Lashawntja Hammer · Getting married on 05/19/2019

Simply amazing

Where to begin... We'll start by giving you a bit of a background on how the Corinthian Yacht Club came to miraculously be our dream wedding reception venue.

We originally had a different reception venue nailed down about 14 months out from our wedding date. Unfortunately there was a bit of an unforeseen hiccup with the venue that led us having to find a new venue in under 6 months. I know what you're thinking, " A hiccup! How can you nonchalantly speak about trying to find a new venue in under 6 months! ". Well it didn't go nonchalantly at all. I was in pure panic, but the only thing I could think to do in " panic mode " was to take action. I knew the church and other vendors were already paid and/or had large deposits for our wedding date so I had to find a replacement venue fast. I emailed countless wedding reception venues, even venues that weren't typical for hosting weddings in Cape May County. I also explored the idea of moving the whole wedding reception out of Cape May County completely, possibly closer to the Philly area or changing the celebration/reception part of our wedding to a completely different date all together! I couldn't tell you exactly who I emailed/called in the days after I found out about our venue mishap because the list was long! I was just praying by the grace of God someone would miraculously get back to me with some good news.

God surely did answer. I received a voicemail from Kris Gleason (CYCCM Event Manager) literally saying " It's your guardian angel to the rescue. That date is still actually available! ". My eyes filled with tears. I didn't know who and from where was exactly calling me back, but I was filled with utter joy to have received a positive call back because I was in a bit of a desperate situation. Kris immediately jumped to action when I returned her call and set-up a meeting with me and my then fiancé right away (might I add this was for over the weekend right after Thanksgiving)! I walked into the Corinthian Yacht Club that weekend and BOOM, I knew this was it. My desperate solution was far from despair. It was actually beautiful, both literally and figuratively! Nothing we had planned for the wedding up until that point felt right till we walked into the club to be warmly greeted by Kris. She was so empathetic to our situation and was doing everything in her power to assure us from here on out we were in good hands. We had very particular requests on how we wanted our food to be served and they were more than accommodating to our needs and special requests. Everything after our initial meeting was so seamless and easy. Kris was very responsive via phone/email and highly organized with every aspect of planning. Let's just say every "T" was crossed and "I" was dotted. Even last minute changes were handled with grace.

As for the day of, IT WAS PERFECT. I had a direct line of communication with Kris that morning and boy did she not let the phone ring more than once! Kris and Harry (Chef) run a superb show there. I lack enough enthusiasm in words to tell you just how incredible it was. The venue itself and its surroundings is just GORGEOUS. Food was top notch. Harry having owned/run some of Cape May's finest restaurants, I knew to expect nothing else. And with Kris's highly organized and flawless operational skills you're guaranteed a successful event at the Corinthian Yacht Club! Let's just say friends and family still refer to our wedding as the " best " they've ever been to!

Corinthian Yacht Club of Cape May 8
    Corinthian Yacht Club of Cape May 16
    Corinthian Yacht Club of Cape May 17

Deven · Married on 09/29/2018

Picture Perfect

Kris & Harry did an amazing job helping us plan our wedding, we are still receiving compliments on the food and the venue! Family members have commented on how friendly the staff was and always going above and beyond! Kris did an amazing job helping us throughout the process and always explaining things if we had questions. She made us feel so comfortable and that everything was going to be amazing! I would recommend the CCYM to anyone and everyone! I can not thank everyone from there enough for all the memories that my family, friends, and I have that will last a life time.

Brienne · Married on 10/14/2017

We have been to CYCCM as guests for many events over the years. We have watched the progress and improvements to the club and been very impressed. Now that Harry and Kristin Gleason are there as chef and event coordinator the club is top notch. Kristin is extremely efficient and Harry is a fabulous chef. It was absolutely a perfect setting for our daughter's wedding reception! We received many compliments on the location, the food and how well the reception flowed. We were extremely pleased!!!

Corinthian Yacht Club of Cape May FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue? Yes
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season? $ 1,016.00
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during off-peak season? $ 543.00
  • Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue? Yes
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during peak season? $ 714.00
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during off-peak season? $ 758.00
  • How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer? 2
  • Describe your venue: Beach, Boat/Yacht, Waterfront
  • What kind of settings are available? Indoor, Covered Outdoor, Scenic Views
  • What event services do you offer? Catering Services, Event Planner, Get Ready Rooms
  • What catering services do you offer? Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Plated, Server(s), Stations, Tastings
  • What transportation and access is available? Parking
  • What months are included in your peak season? May, June, September, October
  • What months are included in your off-peak season? April, November, December

• P.O. Box 260 1819 Delaware Ave., 1819 Delaware Ave. Cape May, NJ, 08204 See on map