768 El Sombroso Drive, San Jose, CA 95123 Map · Phone number

About Corinthian Transportation

Corinthian Ground Transportation is a full service transportation company with solutions for all your ground transportation needs, we have been in business for over 20 years and strive to be the best in the industry.

Corinthian Ground Transportation has the perfect vehicle for any occasion. Stretch limousines with elegant interiors will have the party started as soon as you step on board. We offer many stretch options, including town cars, Escalades, SUV's as well as the ever popular H2 Hummer. For larger groups, try one of Corinthian's party busses, which come fully equipped with club lighting, flat panel televisions and stereos with auxiliary input jacks.

For your corporate transportation needs, Corinthian provides town car service for everything from airport transfers to executive transportation. As a value added benefit, you can include Corinthian's employee transportation to shuttle your employees from mass transit locations to your campus. Shuttle service is also available for any corporate event.

768 El Sombroso Dr,

San Jose, CA 95123

(408) 377-5466

Follow Corinthian Transportation on

• Hornblower Classic Cable Cars
  • Monterey Touring Vehicles
  • Quality Assurance Travel, Inc.
b036b7056409b8de 1531255972 396dcb753b461bd2 1531255972456 1 Wedding Limo Small

Corinthian Transportation 3
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 10/05/2019

Great Value

Responsive and professional. I reserved a limo for my bridal party and a shuttle for my wedding guests from overflow parking. All inclusive was a bonus. Highly recommend!

Corinthian Transportation 4
    Corinthian Transportation 5
    Sent on 10/16/2019

Crissy · Married on 08/10/2018

My husband and I booked Corinthian Transportation for a 30 passenger party bus on our wedding day last month. They offered the best rate I could find (try to book them from a Bay Area wedding fair if you can)! I was in contact with Lani majority of the time regarding our reservation, and she was very helpful. The memories during our transportation from our ceremony to reception were actually some of my favorite memories of our whole wedding day! The party bus is massive, the round seating was very comfortable, they offered water and champagne, and we were able to play our own music. We transported all of our bridesmaids, groomsmen, photographer and videographer, and we had our own mini party before the reception! It was the one time we were able to spend with just our wedding party alone and we all had a blast! Would highly recommend Corinthian Transportation for party bus rentals!

Sent on 09/21/2018

kalindi · Married on 08/20/2016

Corinthian Transpiration were great and easy to work with. From requesting the quote online which only took 10-15 minutes to speaking with them on the phone, everything was smooth. I did not get the opportunity to step on the shuttle but from what I heard from my guests, they enjoyed the shuttle ride to the venue and back to the hotel. I really liked that they provided a one-way route options rather than forcing a minimum of say four hours to use them. That helped lower the costs significantly.

Sent on 09/08/2016

Corinthian Transportation FAQ

• What types of vehicles are in your fleet?
    Classic Car
    Sedan
    Shuttle
    SUV
    Van
  • Schedule permitting, which of the following driving services do you provide?
    Round Trip
    One-Way Trip
    Multi-Locations
  • Typically, what is the minimum rental time required to book your services during peak season?
    No Min.
  • Which of the following amenities are your vehicles equipped with?
    Bar
    Red Carpet Service
    Wedding Signage

• Thomas Fogarty Winery
    Thomas Fogarty Winery Winery Weddings

Such a great transportation company! We work with Corinthian on almost all our events and have always been happy with their services. They are so familiar with our winery and the roads leading here, that we trust every drive will go well with them!

• 768 El Sombroso Drive San Jose, 95123 See on map