24519 sw Kingsway Circle, Arcadia, FL 34269 Map · Phone number

About CooleyCation Travel

Taking care of all your vacation needs. Dream getaways and simple excursions. Consultations are free of charge.

Group vacations, bachelorette and bachelor party excursions. Any and all travel needs, hotel blocks, rental cars, destination weddings, and family getaways. Specializing in the Caribbean and Europe!

Follow CooleyCation Travel on

18b0813e342e088e random and vaction Spain 1276
bahamas 2014 133

2 Reviews for CooleyCation Travel

Shawn · Married on 10/29/2016

Gene was very helpful in helping me find air and hotel accommodations for a trip. He even made his own suggestions which turned out to be better than what I was originally planning. Unlike other vendors, his services are free. I'll be using CooleyCation Travel for all of my future travel needs!

Sent on 08/23/2016

Niki · Married on 03/31/2011

I confess- it has been a long time since I have engaged the services of a professional travel agent. With info so accessible via the internet, I figured it was just as easy/efficient/economical to book myself. But when my family spontaneously decided on a Disney vacation, I didn’t want to take any chances. I reached out to CooelyCation and it turned out to be the best travel decision. Gene went above & beyond handling all our reservations, answering questions, offered guidance/suggestions & was able to offer insight on his familiarity with industry. His service was amazing & FREE! Since he took the time to go above & beyond -my families vacation went smoothly! I will be using CooleyCation for ALL my future traveling needs! THANK YOU GENE @ COOLEYCATION -YOU'RE AMAZING!!

Sent on 08/23/2016

CooleyCation Travel FAQ

• What types of travel do you specialize in? Cruises, Destination Weddings, Family Trips, Group Travel / Tours, Honeymoons, Luxury Trips, Romantic Trips
  • What destinations do you specialize in? Alaska, Caribbean, East Europe, Hawaii, Mexico, North America, Pacific Islands, South America, West Europe
  • What travel services do you provide? Emergency Assistance, Travel Insurance