Conder Media

Louisville, KY View map Visit website
$3,000 Most Popular Price

$3,000 Most Popular Price

Conder Media is a cinematic-style wedding videography business based in Louisville, Kentucky. Owner, Kyle Conder creates one-of-a-kind wedding films packed full of emotion, but free from unnecessary fluff. Documenting your love story is his goal and he does so in a natural and authentic way. Kyle believes that being on camera should be a joyous and memorable experience and he does his utmost to put all his couples at ease. He always gets to know couples before their wedding to discuss their preferred aesthetics in detail. He is inspired by the power of relationships and uses innovative techniques to convey this in his wedding videos.

Conder Media provides services for a variety of wedding and wedding-related events. He is flexible in his approach and will shoot for as long or short a time as you want him to. His cameras and equipment are top-of-the-range and he films everything in high-definition. He also provides aerial footage using his drone. Consult Kyle to discover how he can transform your wedding vision into reality.

What is the starting price for your wedding videography services?

$3,000

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Multi. Locations

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3,000

Add'l Hours
Multi. Locations

What primary style do you identify with?

Cinematic
Short Form
Storytelling

Which wedding events do you service?

Ceremony
Pre-Ceremony
Reception

What videography services do you offer?

Add'l Hours
Drone Footage
Full Feature Video
One Event / Day
Raw Footage
Save The Date
Slideshow / Montage

What final video formats do you offer?

Digital Download
USB Flash Drive
illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor
    4.5 out of 5 rating
    Natalie H. Married on 05/14/2021

Wedding Videographer

It was an absolute pleasure working with Conder Media! I am so thankful they were able to help make my wedding day so special! They were super fun to work with and made everything smooth and stress free. Not to mention the quality of our wedding video(s) are out of this world! I would highly recommend them to anybody!!

Conder Media's reply:

Thank you Natalie! We absolutely love it when clients take the time to let us now how much they admire the work we do! Thank you for giving us the opportunity to serve you on your wedding day! It was absolutely stunning! Blessings!
    Matthew Married on 09/06/2020

Luxury Quality Made Personable

My wife and I had made a last minute decision to splurge on a videographer to document our day to compensate for our COVID guest restrictions. With only ONE WEEK left before our wedding date I decided to take a chance and message Kyle under the suggestion of a close friend. The quality and attention our wedding was given was unlike anything we could have ever imagined. To begin, the talent possessed by Kyle is unmatched. After receiving our sneak peak, it became quite clear that Mr. Conder has a true gift in creativity and production. Kyle knows just how to make anyone feel natural and comfortable in front of the camera. Our special day was turned into a red carpet-worthy movie and every emotion from that day was immediately relived. Not only did he exceed our wildest expectations, he also was an absolute blast to hang out with throughout the day. We received countless compliments from our guests on how friendly and personable he was with every family. That is an extremely difficult combination of assets to come by in his industry. It truly felt as if I had hired one of my closest friends to capture our special day. Kyle went above and beyond what was expected of him and the value of his products are priceless. Conder Media is a true staple of the luxury event field.

Conder Media's reply:

Matthew, what an amazing review! I remember your wedding as if it were yesterday, and the look on your face when you saw your bride for the first time!!! Thanks for the opportunity to create for you a one of a kind wedding film! The pleasure was all mine!
    Brandi S. Married on 08/28/2020

Hanging out with Family

Though I’ve known Kyle for some time the level of confidence, comfortability, family feel he brings to the table is unmatched. There wasn’t a moment I wasn’t smiling or laughing in his presence. He most definitely made us feel like family and I couldn’t imagine or wedding day without him now.

Conder Media's reply:

Thank you so much, Brandi! I am forever thankful for the opportunity to have taken part in your day!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Team

Kyle Conder
Kyle Conder
Owner

My name is Kyle Conder and I enjoy telling stories with my camera. To better understand who it is you are asking to tell your story, I believe it is pertinent to first know who I am when all the cameras and fancy lighting gear are stripped away.

First and foremost I am a Husband. I married my high school sweetheart at the age of 22, having proposed to my (now wife of 11 years) on our 5 year dating anniversary. I’ll be straightforward….the proposal was no fairytale. What was intended to be a beautiful evening beset with roses, wine, and a killer view, fell dramatically short. Y’all, I proposed to my wife next to a horse stable where we could literally smell the manure. (PLEASE feel free to bring this up in our client interview so we can laugh about it together) It’s something my wife and I still laugh about to this day.

The title of father is one that I do not take lightly. Even while dating in high school, The Lord began laying on our hearts a desire to adopt. Today, we have two beautiful children! Ada (5) and Andrew (1). Being a father is the greatest honor of my life, and my family is what drives me to be the best possible version of myself.

Authentic relationships are what drive me.

381 Spring Lake Ct Louisville KY Louisville, KY, 40229
Location of (Conder Media)

Other vendors in Lexington for your wedding