2999 Switzer Ave., Columbus, OH 43219 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About Columbus Coach

Do you dream of your special day by finally looking into the eyes of your loved one saying, "I do" then retreating to a red carpet limo entrance? At Columbus Transportation and Tours, we can make your dreams a reality with our exquisite fleet for all brides and grooms taste. We are a 24 hours service so no matter what time, we will be there to pick you up. Check out our website and take a tour of the inside of our limo and don’t be afraid to call with any question you may have.

Other couples have also viewed

• Supreme Limousine
v12passlimo

12 Reviews for Columbus Coach

• Hilary

Hilary · Married on 07/16/2016

Columbus Coach was great to work with! We originally had them picking us up at our venue at 11pm. Well I should've listened to my now husband earlier in the week when he said, "Call and have them pick us up later." Our wedding went over and we were not ready to leave at 11pm when our driver arrived. He called his dispatch and put them on speaker for me so that we both heard what dispatch had to say about extending our time. Our driver agreed to park for as long as we wanted and he'd take us to our hotel when we were ready to go. We left about midnight. He was ready when we were, and the ride was fantastic. Great driver, beautiful car, and the most relaxing drive I've ever had. Thank you Columbus Coach!

Sent on 08/02/2016

Jennifer · Married on 06/20/2014

Rented a 14 person limo bus as transportation for my wedding party during the day of the wedding. Service and price both great, would highly recommend!

Sent on 06/29/2014

Ashley · Married on 02/09/2013

I had a hard time finding a limo company for my wedding within my budget and with consistantly good reviews. Husband heard their ad on the radio, and we decided to check them out. The car was clean, prices were good, my inquiry received a quick response, and they arrived on time. The driver, Stacia, was very helpful. She even kept my littlest BP members entertained with her phone while we finished up the pictures, and helped me in and out of the car a million times with my huge dress. Couldn't be happier with our choice. Highly recommend!

Sent on 03/14/2013

Columbus Coach Pricing

Columbus Coach Price Rates

Columbus Coach FAQ

• What types of vehicles are in your fleet?
    Standard Limo
    Motor Coach
    Party Bus
    Sedan
    Shuttle
    SUV
    Van
  • Schedule permitting, which of the following driving services do you provide?
    Round Trip
    One-Way Trip
    Multi-Locations
  • Typically, what is the minimum rental time required to book your services during peak season?
    1 Hour
    2 Hours
    3 Hours
  • Which of the following amenities are your vehicles equipped with?
    Bar
    Red Carpet Service

• 2999 Switzer Ave. Columbus, 43219 See on map
    6143720355 (Phone number)
    6143720551 (Fax Number)
    Location of (Columbus Coach)