162 Palmer St., Saint Augustine, FL 32084 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 11
  • Pricing
  • Deals 1

About Colton McKenna

Congratulations on your engagement, and thank you for considering me for your event! I am a professional guitarist, vocalist and songwriter from St. Augustine, FL. I love to perform, compose, produce, and do pretty much anything that has to do with music. I began private lessons at the age of six, and have since built my life around a love of music.

I studied music at the University of North Florida, and have spent years performing regularly throughout FL and the eastern U.S. I can provide services as a solo, duo, trio or full band, and I would be happy to create custom arrangements of your chosen wedding music. Thank you for visitng my profile. I would be honored to provide music for your occasion.

Follow Colton McKenna on

bd5029e1168068a0 1390428843210 coltonf
At a wedding in Jupiter, FL. Steinway himself played this piano.
At the Florida Theater in Jacksonville, FL.
At the Florida Theater in Jacksonville, FL.
colton7
cmckenn
dsc004
Colton McKenna
Cover of my first self-produced album.
Cover of my first self-produced album.
bd5029e1168068a0 1390428843210 coltonf

• Videos 3

2 Reviews for Colton McKenna

dianna · Married on 02/06/2010

Having Colton Mckenna play at our wedding was such a blessing. Such a warm and unique sound that made our day even more beautiful. He went up and beyond learning new songs for us. Would highly recommend him and will be using him again for future events.

Sent on 03/03/2014

Fantastic sound and unparalleled professionalism! Was thrilled with Colton McKenna's performance and responsiveness!

Sent on 02/01/2014

Colton McKenna Pricing

Colton McKenna Price Rates

Colton McKenna FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding ceremony music? $ 300.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Ceremony Music, Learn New Songs, Microphones, Music During Breaks, Reception Music, Sound/PA System
  • What ceremony music arrangements can you provide? Instrumental - Solo, Instrumental - Duo, Instrumental - Trio, Soloist / Vocalist
  • How many musicians are in your band(s)? 1 - 3, 4 - 6
  • What instruments does your group play? Cello, Drums, Guitar, Piano, Saxophone
  • What services do you provide? Ceremony Music, Cocktail Hour Music, Instrumentals, Learn New Songs, Microphones, Music During Breaks, Reception Music, Rehearsal Dinner Music, Sound/PA System, Vocals

1 Wedding Deal & Discount