Colorado Wedding Painter

Steamboat Springs, CO View map Visit website

Hello! My name is Julia Dordoni, and I am based out of Estes Park, Colorado. It is my greatest honor and true passion to paint weddings! I plan to do this for the rest of my life because of the gratitude I feel and the amazing feedback I get from those who witness my work. I hope to make a masterpiece that you will enjoy in your home forever!

Experience

I have been a full time professional aritst for 15 years, specializing in landscapes, wedding ceremonies, and animal portraits.

I travel to paint weddings live, or can reference photos to create your masterpiece!
When painting live, I arrive several hours prior to the ceremony to paint the background, the ceremony site, bride, groom usually during their first kiss as husband and wife! I continue to paint through coctail hour for guests to enjoy! I spend about 10 more hours on the painting at home before I ship it out after final approval. I can ship your painting anywhere it needs to go!

Your painting can also be made into greeting cards and signed/matted/framed prints for your family and friends!

• Woman-owned

How would you categorize your product offerings?

Custom
Personalized

What services do you provide?

Assembly
Design
Shipping
Express Shipping

What items are available?

Office Supplies
Photo Favors

What is the average turnaround time, from initial contact to shipment?

Next Day
1 Week
8-13 Days
2-3 Weeks
3-4 Weeks
1 Month+

Are you able to meet clients in person to showcase your product?

Is there a minimum order requirement?

What is your return policy?

Final Sale

• Michael
    Michael S. Married on 04/30/2022

Incredible addition to a wedding

We gifted Julia's Live Painting service as a wedding present for a family member. She was incredibly responsive and very easy to work with, both between us and the bride and groom as they worked with her to figure out how they wanted the day to be portrayed.
    Julia created a one-of-a-kind piece that perfectly reflected the wedding and incorporated the guests in a very unique way (they each got to paint a piece of the painting!) Though you would never know because the final product looked like it belonged in a gallery.
    I would recommend Julia to anyone and everyone.

Colorado Wedding Painter's reply:

Thank you Michael for such a kind review! I am so glad your family is pleased with the results! It was a pleasure working with you all. Thank you so much, Julia
    Amanda W. Married on 05/14/2020

Julia is Amazing

Two words: Absolutely Wonderful. Julia is not only amazing to work with, but the painting we received was absolutely gorgeous. I’m honestly speechless. Julia puts time into your painting. She actually took our painting home and put so much time into it and added so much detail. For example, look at my dress in the picture I added. She produces quality work and at the same time is flexible, easy to work with, and super freaking nice. If you were looking to hire a live painter, choose Julia. You won’t regret it, I promise you.

Colorado Wedding Painter's reply:

Thank you Amanda for such a nice review!! You are so sweet!! I am so happy you love your painting!! I hope you enjoy it your entire lifetime!

40205 Riverbend Trail Steamboat Springs, CO, 80487
Location of (Colorado Wedding Painter)

Other vendors in Denver for your wedding