Colorado Photographer Squad

Boulder, CO View map Visit website
$5,000 Most Popular Price

$5,000 Most Popular Price

Colorado Photographer Squad is an elopement and wedding photography business based in Boulder, Colorado. Owner and lead photographer Sharee heads this team of skilled professionals. Booking this team, to-be-weds can then expect a fully tailored photography experience. With styles including photojournalism, contemporary, natural, and traditional, these professionals will capture the moments that matter on a special day.

Wedding day coverage with Colorado Photographer Squad includes high-resolution digital images. This team's most popular package also includes an engagement session, additional hours, albums, and the services of a second photographer. Depending on a couple's selections, these photographers will also provide videography, portraiture, boudoir photography, multiple location coverage, and one-event-per-day coverage. Couples may look forward to their precious wedding memories preserved as digital files, albums, prints, matted prints, canvases, and save-the-dates.

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$3,500

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$5,000

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Engagement Shoot
Albums
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural
Photojournalism
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Boudoir Shoot
Engagement Shoot
Multi. Locations
One Event / Day
Second Shooter
Video
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Canvas
Matted Prints
Prints
Save the Date

Christina C. Married on 01/08/2022

Amazing and beautiful

From our first interaction with Sharee and team, we felt like we were in good hands.
    Sharee makes things EASY! for an experience that has the potential to be stressful, i felt at ease the entire time.
    Isabelle photographed us on our special day, She trekked with us in 2 feet of snow to capture or ceremony.
    When we received our photos --a sneak peak the next day and not even a week after for the entire album, I sat and smiled the entire time. It felt like we were in a snow globe.
    Since being home, we uploaded our entire digital album to our digital picture frame and have it sitting in our living room to enjoy every day,
    Id recommend Sharee and her team to anyone who wants a personal experience and not just anyone taking pictures.
    She made us laugh and smile throughout.
  • Brooke
    Brooke Married on 11/10/2017

Sharee is Amazing!

Sharee photographed our wedding in Estes Park on April 26th. She did such an awesome job! Neither my husband nor I are very photogenic or like having our photos taken and she made us feel so comfortable! I was hoping to have one or two photos that I loved, and they were all amazing! Couldn't recommend her enough! I'm sure her whole team is great!
  • Lauren
    Lauren Married on 04/27/2013

Detailed and Professional-Amazing Experience!

Sharee and Natasha provided top notch service from the very first day! Michael and I decided to elope in Colorado in October after being engaged in July. I couldn't wait to find the perfect photographer that fit our personalities. I loved Sharee's website and quickly messaged her to check availability. The communication was fast and detailed. She totally lays it all out in easy to follow and understand terms/steps. I love this as I am a Type A person and love to check items off a list. She informed me that she would not be available, but one of her associate photographers, Natasha, would take excellent care of us. She was so right! Natasha was fantastic to work with on the day of the elopement. No awkward poses, all natural movements, gorgeous scenery and such a special intimate moment with my husband. I never even realized she was there while we were reciting our vows. We received the sneak peek pictures as we were driving to the airport to fly home and burst into tears. They were gorgeous and so special. HIGHLY recommend Sharee if you are considering a photographer in Colorado. Professional, efficient, and amazing photography.

Real Weddings

• Barbara & Jamie
    22 photos · 11/13/2021
  • Kristen & Dan
    28 photos · 10/17/2021
  • Dede & Justin
    34 photos · 09/30/2021

Boulder Boulder, CO, 80301
Location of (Colorado Photographer Squad)

Other vendors in Denver for your wedding