Colling Films

Nashville, TN View map
$3,200 Most Popular Price

1 User photo

Carolyn F. Married on 05/08/2021

Unforgettable Experience with Phil!

Phil and his team are incredible! They added so much fun, joy, laughter to our wedding experience. We booked Phil immediately and trusted him to capture all the moments that we will cherish forever. We had high expectations after witnessing his talent at my sister's wedding, and he exceeded them. What a gift to 1) have the coolest and kindest guy present for the wedding events and 2) be able to watch the memories over and over again. We recommend Phil with all our heart and would shout it to the moon!
  • Nicole
    Nicole Married on 04/10/2021

Talented, kind, fun

Phil is truly THE most talented videographer and just an all around awesome person. We ended up having Phil fly in for our wedding in Massachusetts, from a recommendation from our photographer, and he did not disappoint. Him and his crew were the nicest, most fun, genuinely kind people I think I've ever met. Phil was so accommodating with our wedding rescheduling, and was our hype-person from day 1. He does video for multiple weddings a weekend, and still made us feel like our love, our beauty, our day was one in a million. Our video came out SO incredible... I think I've watched it easily over 100 times. Ultimately, you need to hire Phil. You get a hype-man, and a videographer all in one.
  • Andrea
    Andrea Married on 10/31/2020

Let me tell ya..

Let me just say.. You NEED Phil Colling to film your wedding day. He is the most fun, professional, and kind person. Y'all I haven't even seen our wedding video yet, but I'm still going to shout out how amazing he was to spend our wedding day with. My husband is slightly camera shy, but Phil managed to keep him laughing and comfortable. It was such a grand experience and I promise he will turn your Wedding Day video dreams into a reality! 🖤💍

Pricing

Colling Films Price Rates

Nashville, TN, 37075
6154319018
Location of (Colling Films)

Other vendors in Nashville for your wedding