741 sweetwater circle, Old Hickory, TN 37138 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 56

About Cody Myers Photography

Through photography, I believe that you can hold on to a piece of time, and even re-live moments that are once in a lifetime. I believe that capturing real emotion of a couple, can virtually place their personality on display for all to see. I believe that the best images are the ones that come from natural happenings, like laughter and smiles on a wedding day. I believe in capturing the excitement of the first look, to the real step of the first dance. I believe that your wedding day is the first day, of the rest of your life, and that capturing it is an honor. My goal as a wedding photographer is to take all of the things that I believe and deliver them for you to look on, all the days of your life.

My name is Cody Myers and I began photography about 3 years ago as a hobby and soon had a passion to grow my hobby in to a profession. My goal is to give my clients the unique pictures that only they can provide, and hand them the images of their wedding day that the have always dreamed about. I am very laid back and like to have fun, and I hope that energy shows in the images.

Please visit my site: www.codymyersphotography.com for more information, or to contact me about being apart of your big day!

Email: CodyMyersPhotography@Gmail.com

lyndsey sheldon332

• Videos 1

16 Reviews for Cody Myers Photography

Rae · Married on 05/03/2014

Cody is amazing. We love his work and he is an awesome guy!

Sent on 05/14/2014

Aleah · Married on 12/23/2013

I contacted Cody Myers a mere six weeks before our wedding. I was worried that with our wedding being planned on such short notice that it would be impossible to find a good photographer in time, especially with it being so close to Christmas; I could not have been more wrong! Throughout the entire process Cody was not only patient with our quick wedding plans but he was encouraging, efficient and beyond professional! Prior to our wedding we met with Cody to discuss the type of pictures we wanted. Within a month after our wedding we received our wedding pictures and we were absolutely blown away at how amazing they turned out! Not only did we get all of the pictures we wanted with our friends and family, but Cody captured so many beautiful candid moments that we will treasure for years. One of my bridesmaids was so impressed by Cody's professionalism and our pictures, she has decided to use Cody for her wedding as well. I would highly suggest Cody Myers Photography to anyone!

Sent on 02/13/2014

Jamie · Married on 10/26/2013

When you are planning a destination wedding it is a bit stressful not being able to physically meet with any of your vendors and "interview" them before the big day. In our search for the perfect (i.e. talented AND affordable) photographer for our Smoky Mountain getaway wedding we were lucky enough to stumble upon Cody Myers Photography. What first drew us in was his reasonable pricing but when I compared his work to others in the Gatlinburg area there was simply no comparison. Cody’s website speaks for itself: www.codymyersphotography.com.

I’m a technology girl and don’t want to sit on the phone all day with people so I began by emailing Cody about availability/pricing and was impressed by how responsive he was when other vendors sometimes would take a day or 2 to simply answer my initial inquiries. We talked and booked our big day not long after and when the big day arrived Cody and his second shooter Isaac were prompt, worked seamlessly with my wedding coordinator and needed little to no direction on the day of on how to do their job. They took us to some truly scenic destinations around the Gatlinburg area and took gorgeous pictures. Cody and Isaac were fun to work with and were easy to feel comfortable around and I’m pretty sure we’ve made some new TN friends through this experience!

If you are looking for quality work and a laid back photographer Cody is your guy!

Sent on 11/13/2013

Award

Cody Myers Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 5,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, Hand-Coloring, High-Res Images, Toning, Digital Files, Matted Prints, Proofs
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 5,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Hand-Coloring, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Toning, Digital Files, Matted Prints, Prints, Proofs
  • What photography services do you offer? High-Res Images
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Matted Prints, Prints, Proofs

• 741 sweetwater circle Old Hickory, 37138 See on map
    8656544434 (Other Phone Number)
    8656544434 (Fax Number)