Closed business icon The owner has indicated they are no longer in business.
Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

43 Reviews for Code 3 Entertainment

One Event Per Day (3)
Liability Insurance (1)
Disco Ball (1)
Projector (1)

Jason is amazing! He went above and beyond what any DJ/lighting vendor would of done. He was my favorite person to work with! The lighting looked incredible, the songs were amazing. Everyone told me how awesome he was..he definitely made my wedding a dream come true!

Profile Picture Haley, 5/27/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC, One Event Per Day, Disco Ball, Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

My husband and I got married earlier this month and used Code 3 Entertainment for our wedding and reception. We could not have asked for a better experience! Jason is absolutely amazing. He provides you with an excellent database of music to choose from, is very thorough and professional. He makes it a point to walk through every detail with you prior to the wedding. As a bride, I had absolutely no worries, he handled everything perfectly, kept the dance floor going and created excitement. We highly recommend Code 3 Entertainment and thank them for being the cherry on top to our special day!

Profile Picture Amy, 4/8/17, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ

Jason was so easy to work with! He has a great online library and a system to choose your favorite songs and those you don't want. He also helped with the actual plan for the reception, something I really appreciated not having to do on my own. I am not someone who wants cheesy games or a DJ who goes into a crowd, and Jason was perfect for that. Very professional and well-prepared. Despite rain and technical difficulties, the reception was flawless thanks to Code 3!

Profile Picture Laura, 12/31/16, 4 Reviews