819 s. 226th pl, Seattle, WA 98198 Map · Phone number

aebbcce8e4c25f3a 20160528 164033
kelseys close up

4 Reviews for cms floral design

Jenny · Married on 10/07/2017

Cindi was a pure pleasure to work with! We met in her home studio to discuss my vision for the flowers and she had lots of ideas for how to make the arrangement more budget friendly. She has candelabras that can be rented and they look very elegant. The flower arrangements she created were more beautiful and bigger than I what I thought I would be able to get with my budget. If I have any future need for flower arrangements, I would not hesitate to contact her. I would highly recommend her to all brides!

Sent on 10/11/2017

Kristin · Married on 09/30/2017

I consider myself extremely lucky that Cindi with CMS Floral was available to arrange flowers for my wedding when I called less than 3 months in advance of the wedding date. Cindi is helpful, creative, and reasonably priced. She designed & created the bouquet of my dreams after asking me just a few questions and showing me different flowers in various colors to get my opinion of them. The maid of honor & bridesmaid’s bouquets coordinated with my bouquet on a smaller scale exceptionally well. The simple, elegant boutonnieres for my groom and his groomsmen were perfect. She designed three arrangements for my head table that were amazing. When she found out I wanted to do my center pieces myself, she bent over backwards helping me design three different centerpieces, provided the flowers I would need for one of the designs, rented out some of the hardware I needed, and told me where I could inexpensively purchase the rest. I cannot recommend CMS Floral enough. Five stars are definitely not enough!

Sent on 10/24/2017

Chelsea · Married on 06/09/2017

Cindy is THE MOST amazing florist! She is very flexible and easy to work with! She let me change my order several times. Plus my flowers were STUNNING! I wish I could have kept them alive forever. She so wonderfully placed each bouquet in the centerpiece and delivered them in to the venue. She will place the centerpieces and pin on the boutonnieres. I would recommend her to anyone and everyone. Absolutely a joy to work with.

Sent on 06/23/2017

cms floral design Pricing

cms floral design Price Rates

cms floral design FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 225.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 99.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 15.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 69.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services? Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Venue Visit
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Country, Eclectic, Glamorous, Modern, Romantic, Rustic, Tropical, Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up, Venue Visit, Wholesale/Bulk

• 819 s. 226th pl Seattle, 98198 See on map