734 W Polk St, Phoenix, AZ 85007 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1
  • Deals 1

About Cloth & Flame Rentals

Anomaly Rentals is now Cloth & Flame Rentals

Providing elevated rentals and thoughtful design, available wherever events happen.

Formerly known as Anomaly Rentals/Tremaine Ranch.

Follow Cloth & Flame Rentals on

66 Reviews for Cloth & Flame Rentals

• Amanda

Amanda S. · Married on 09/11/2019

Thank you!

Amazing to work with from start to finish! We rented an arbor, chairs, farm tables and more for a backyard wedding in November. Leah was so quick and helpful in early planning stages and her team was on time, friendly & professional every step of the way. We had a quick flip in between the ceremony & reception and her team was available to come back and make it happen seamlessly! I have used them for multiple events and will continue to be customers for life! Thank you for all you did to make this wedding special :)

Sent on 06/11/2020
  • Samantha

Samantha · Married on 03/23/2019

Unique, Beautiful & High Quality Rental Pieces

I wanted our wedding to exemplify who my husband and I are, rather than follow a list of traditions. I planned our aesthetic to be whimsical, colorful and free spirited. Enter Tremaine Ranch with their gorgeous, unique rentals to make that vision fully realized on our wedding day. We rented rugs to line our aisle, large yellow balloons to showcase the reception area, vintage floral salad plates to liven up our place settings and lawn games for our guests to enjoy. Everything was perfect. Leah and Matt were the best to work with as well! Communication was always fast, and they worked with us to accommodate our brunch wedding timeline. They have such a large stock of rentals available; you’ll be sure to find pieces to perfectly fit your vision! (They also do custom pieces for keeps!)

Sent on 04/09/2019
  • Kelly

Kelly · Married on 01/12/2019

Highly Recommend them!

This is a company you want to work with! They were so flexible and friendly to deal with! I honestly had such a good experience with them! I highly recommend them! They were such a help to me and I am forever grateful! Their rentals were awesome as well! If I ever need rentals I will definitely be using them again! Thank you guys again for everything!

Sent on 01/29/2019

Cloth & Flame Rentals FAQ

• Which of the following event rental services to you provide?
    Delivery
    Setup
  • What event items are available?
    Aisle Runners
    Altar/Arch
    Centerpieces
    Chairs
    Decor
    Lounge Furniture
    Tables
    Vases
  • What food and beverage items are available?
    Barware
    Flatware
    Glassware
  • Which of the following services do your prices include?
    Delivery
    Setup

1 Real Wedding

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Cloth & Flame Rentals 1
    3% discount for WeddingWire couples

• Copper and Cotton
    Copper and Cotton Wedding Planners

Matt and Leah are fantastic! Aside from just being so much fun to work with, they have amazing, unique products, are always adding (or making) new items, and provide excellent customer service. As a planner, I know I can rely on them to be on time, provide excellent styling, and high quality products. Love this company!

• Annie Randall Photography Wedding Photographers

Stunning pieces and perfectly styled for your wedding or event. These guys are amaze!

• Maeflour Cakes Wedding Cakes

Leah and Matt of Tremaine Ranch are a dream to work with. They have such a diverse offering of furniture pieces as well as tableware and backdrops. Many were handcrafted by Matt himself. They deliver in more ways than one and are creative, trendy and knowledgable about all aspects of an event from sponsoring their own to styling. Everytime I know that they are involved in a shoot, wedding or event I know that it is sure to be gorgeous, organized and well put together. I wholeheartedly recommend utilizing any and all of their skills for your next event!!

• 734 W Polk St Phoenix, AZ, 85007 See on map
    (Phone number)
    Location of (Cloth & Flame Rentals)