Clint The Gent

Northport, AL View map

$1,500 Most Popular Price

With over 27 years of disc jockey experience, VJ-DJ Gent knows how to bring the life to your next party or event. VJ-DJ Gent has experience with weddings, festivals, school events, nightclubs, parties, and more! We pride ourselves on loyalty, honesty, respect, and fairness. We promise to provide professional, hassle free, and affordable premium services.

What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?

$1,500.00

What is included in the starting price?

Sound/PA System

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$1500

What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?

Microphones

What is the starting price for uplighting?

$400.00

What music genres do you specialize in?

Christian
R&B/Soul
Rock
Top 40
South Asian

What services do you offer?

Do-Not-Play List
One Event Per Day
Video Projection

What additional equipment do you offer?

Disco Ball
Photobooth
Projector
Uplighting

Donna B. Married on 03/28/2021

A DJ is a HUGE part of the wedding experience!

Clint did an excellent job DJing my daughter's wedding last month. He not only kept everyone dancing through the reception but he really helped make the wedding unique with his musical touches on the processional and recessional!! It was so personal to the bride and groom. Thank you, Clint!! 5 stars, for sure!!

Clint The Gent's reply:

Thank you so much Donna for the compliments, the pleasure was all mine. When Kaitie challenged me to her vision of how she wanted everything, it was right up my alley. I'm so glad you were pleased with my services provided. Thank you again for trusting me on such a lovely occasion.
  • Jonathan
    Jonathan Z. Married on 05/23/2020

Amazing and spectacular!!

Where do I even begin? Nothing short of amazing and spectacular service we got from DJ CLINT at our wedding on 7.18. Dj Clint was probably one of the best decisions we made for our wedding. He was awesome and very enjoyable to work with we gave him a list of every song and playlist we wanted to be played at our wedding and he played every song and even more and exceeding our expectations! He had everyone up dancing and having a great time the whole night! He also did all the uplighting that was just beautiful and did a photo mirror booth that everyone loved and even gave us a photo book of all the pictures taken that night for us to keep! Plus the cloud effect he did for our first dance was just amazing! He is the best!! He was worth every single penny we paid for his service!! He is highly recommended by us for your DJ at your event you will not be disappointed trust me! We definitely hope to see him again at any of our future events! Thanks for all you did for us you were awesome DJ Clint!

Clint The Gent's reply:

Thank you Jonathan & Deborah for the wonderful review. It was definitely our pleasure to be apart of your special day. I knew I was gonna have a blast mixing all the great music you picked out. Your family and friends came to celebrate which made my job easy. I'm very pleased we exceeded your expectations. Until we meet again, cheers & best wishes.
    Traci Married on 07/15/2017
    We had a wonderful time at our wedding reception with Clint the Gent! He was so easy to work with and was able to meet all our requests for song choices, dances, etc. I highly recommend him for any event!

Clint The Gent's reply:

Thank you Traci, I had so much fun spinning all the tunes for you and your guest. Best wishes to you both.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner

Northport, 35473
2053947452
Location of (Clint The Gent)

Other vendors in Birmingham for your wedding