1538 Pacific Ave. Suite 106, San Francisco, CA 94109 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 25
  • Pricing

About Clifford Style

Clifford Style is a professional hair and makeup artist based in San Francisco, California. Creating one-of-a-kind styles, Clifford designs customized looks based on the client's personal taste and style. He specializes in enhancing beauty through the right haircut and the most pertinent makeup look that best complement his clients.

Experience
Clifford Hashimoto has more than 20 years of experience in fashion. His talent for personal styling has been featured in countless editorials, commercials, and printworks. Clifford's works of art have been everywhere, including New York, Miami, Paris, and Milan. His work has been shown on many red carpets, with a client list that includes Virginia Madsen, Selma Hayek, Annette Benning, Rebecca Romijn, and many other famous personalities.

Clifford Style offers personal styling that makes his clients stand out among the rest. Guiding clients through the entire experience, he develops customized services through consultations. He can provide group services, working with multiple stylists. Clifford can also do men's grooming.

Follow Clifford Style on

img0042

• Videos 2

5 Reviews for Clifford Style

Sheena · Married on 02/15/2017

Clifford has been my go-to stylist for 2 years, and he always makes sure I am looking my best! I had him do my hair and makeup for my wedding, which came out looking flawless as I expected. I highly recommend Clifford to anyone for their wedding because I speak from experience to say you will be in the best hands.

Sent on 04/01/2017

Carlie · Married on 07/03/2015

Clifford not only understood exactly what I was envisioning for my overall wedding hairstyle, he worked with me until I was 100% on the exact hairstyle. I even took my veil in with me to make sure the hairstyle would work with it in person. He let me take photos, and walked me through the whole process step by step. I was doing a destination wedding and couldn't afford to bring him with me but I would've if I could've! I highly recommend him for any event, even the most important day of your life! Frankly, he's the only one I trust to touch my hair. I trust his judgement and his skills, he always goes above and beyond with his services, and I always leave appointments with him feeling like a million bucks.

Sent on 04/15/2017

Lindsey · Married on 03/21/2015

Clifford was my go-to stylist for my 2015 wedding in Mill Valley. He did my hair and makeup and also styled hair for my mother and several bridesmaids. I was very pleased with Clifford's work! I wanted romantic and flowing, classic Hollywood waves that would hold throughout the night, and that's exactly what Clifford delivered. He was a true gentleman, extremely efficient, and a pleasure to work with as well. Would recommend!

Sent on 04/03/2017

Award

Clifford Style Pricing

Clifford Style Price Rates

Clifford Style FAQ

• What is the base price for blowouts for brides? $ 150.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides? $ 100.00
  • What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 75.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 45.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for brides? $ 100.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides? $ 100.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 50.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 150.00
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 150.00
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 150.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? Yes
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Group Services, Hair, Makeup, Men's Grooming, Mult. Stylists, Salon, Licensed
  • What hair services do you offer? Blowouts, Coloring, Extensions, Haircuts, Keratin, Textured Hair Styling, Updos / Styling, Hair Trial, On-Site Hair
  • What is the maximum group size you can accommodate? 10