350 N. Cleveland Ave, Westerville, OH 43082 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing
  • Real Weddings 1

About City of Westerville - Everal Barn

General Information:

• Rentals must be booked a minimum of two weeks in advance
  • A 12% fee applies to all caterers
  • Caterers must be City-approved
  • Setup of tables and chairs included in rental fee
  • Approved nonprofit organizations receive a 25% discount on a limited basis
  • Additional fee for wedding rehearsals
  • Limited beer and wine permitted by an approved caterer only
  • Linens and decor not included with rental
  • Projector and podium available for an additional fee
  • Lower level of Barn accommodates up 50 people Upper and lower levels of Barn accommodates up to 150 people

Please contact the Facilities Specialist at (614) 901-6515 for more information.

Follow City of Westerville - Everal Barn on

a424954d6880b1c8 Everal Barn 2015 10

• Real Weddings 6

4 Reviews for City of Westerville - Everal Barn

Emily · Married on 05/16/2015

My husband and I had our rehearsal dinner at the Everal Barn. The place is simply gorgeous. I wanted to have our wedding there, but it was already booked so we settled for the rehearsal (we realize now it would have been too small a space for the wedding). I'm glad we still got to have it in our special weekend. The City of Westerville was very easy to work with when planning. If you are looking for a gorgeous venue for a small, happy occasion, this is your place.

Sent on 07/02/2015
  • Angela T.

Angela · Married on 10/12/2013

3.5

Such a beautiful location. We loved every moment of it.

Sent on 10/20/2013
  • User4619209 · event on 12/13/2014

My family and I threw a party for my parents 50th anniversary at Everal Barn. It is a beautiful rustic barn. We liked that they already had decorative lights inside and the elevator was very helpful to those that have trouble with stairs. The party was great. Kim was very nice and helpful with answering questions about the contract and the venue. The staff was great. While setting up we noticed we needed an extension cord for a stereo to play the music and it was brought to us right away. My only complaint is that you only have an hour and a half inside to decorate before the event. It was a little stressful not knowing if we would be done decorating in time. I would have appreciated being able to have a little more time to decorate to take off a little of the stress from throwing a big party. I had 6 people helping me decorate so we did get everything done but it could have been less stressful to have had more time without everyone rushing.

Sent on 12/18/2014

City of Westerville - Everal Barn Pricing

City of Westerville - Everal Barn Price Rates

City of Westerville - Everal Barn FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue? Yes
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season? $ 775.00
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during off-peak season? $ 775.00
  • Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue? No
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during peak season? $ 775.00
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during off-peak season? $ 775.00
  • Which of the following are included in starting site fee? Chairs, Parking, Set Up, Tables
  • What is the maximum capacity of your venue? 150
  • How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer? 3
  • Describe your venue: Barn, Historic Building, Loft, Park
  • What kind of settings are available? Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor, Scenic Views
  • What event services do you offer? Event Rentals, Get Ready Rooms, Outside Vendors, Set Up, Wifi
  • What event items are available? Chairs, Lighting, Tables
  • What transportation and access is available? Parking, Wheelchair Access
  • What months are included in your peak season? January, February, March, April, May, June, July, August, September, October, November, December

Real Weddings