Cinderella Images - American Wedding Photographer based in Italy

Cinderella Images - American Wedding Photographer based in Italy

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Cinderella Images - American Wedding Photographer based in Italy

Wedding Photographer Italy - Artistic, Dramatic, Fashion Editorial Style!

Hello and thanks for stopping by!

I'm Anna Nersesyan, an (American) Destination Wedding Photographer based in Italy!

My style of photography is usually described as artistic, dramatic, and elegant, while capturing real emotions and fleeting moments.  Although I shoot in a fashion editorial style, my clients always mention that I was able to capture their true personalities.  They're always thrilled with the results when they see their photos for the first time which makes me genuinely happy!  Please feel free to read my reviews here on weddingwire as well as tripadvisor.

I'm available for Engagement, Proposal, Honeymoon, Anniversary, Pre-Wedding, and Portrait sessions in Italy, including Family and Individual Portraits, and of course, for Weddings and Elopements in Italy!

My favourite locations to work in Italy are Rome, Venice, Florence, and the Amalfi Coast, but I'm happy to meet you anywhere else!   I'm happy to make recommendations for the best cities/ locations for photo sessions as well as weddings in Italy, and help you plan your proposal to your girlfriend in Italy with great suggestions and advice!

In addition, I can help arrange any other services you may need, such as hair and makeup, flowers, driver, celebrant, and more.

So, if you like my style and would like to inquire about my services and availability, please get in touch with some details about your event, such as date, location, number of guests (for weddings), and any questions you many have and I'll get back to you within 24 hours.

Grazie!

Categories: Wedding Photographer

Regions serviced: Italy

Follow Cinderella Images - American Wedding Photographer based in Italy on

8 Reviews for Cinderella Images - American Wedding Photographer based in Italy

Coming from Australia for an Italian wedding meant booking everything via the net....Anna from Cinderella images came highly recommended for our wedding day photography and she did not disappoint. Anna's direction and choice of location for our wedding day shoots were superb, her skill is evident in every photo and our family back home can not believe the quality of her work.....Anna is gifted at what she does, her portfolios throughout Italy, France and America are impressive to say the least and her work is incredibly affordable in comparison to many other photographers in the region.........it's a big step choosing the photographer for your wedding, we made the right choice with Anna and I would like to recommend her to you for your biggest day......she is an artist and you are in good hands......Antony from South Australia ...

Profile Picture Antony, 6/6/13, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

My husband and I used Anna for two photo shoots. One in Rome a week before our wedding. And then in Positano for our symbolic ceremony. Everything about her was fantastic. She was on time, professional and her recommendations are on point. SO glad we found her and would recommend her to anyone who wants photos in Italy. Not just for weddings!

Profile Picture Jill, 5/26/13, 1 Review
Category: Photography

When my now husband and I decided to have a private symbolic wedding in Rome, Italy in conjunction with our honeymoon, our main goal was to walk away with amazing photos. We wanted an "all inclusive" wedding planner who would take away the stress of the event and allow us to focus on this special time. When we found Anna and began corresponding via email, we got along as if we were old friends. She kept me, a normally stressed out person, completely calm by taking care of everything I asked her. She created a custom package including our photos and video (done by her husband) all around Rome (she even selected the unique locations), our symbolic ceremony and officiant (a very sweet lady), my bouquet, arranged a salon to do my hair, and agreed to do my makeup (even though I asked her just the week before our big day. Anna and her husband Dani felt like family on our wedding day. Anna met me at the salon and helped translate to the stylist, she brought us champagne and chocolates, and had such a calming presence. We were driven around Rome by a regular driver of Anna's wedding clients, Claudio, whom we loved and hired later during our stay in Rome. I normally am very critical of photos/video of myself, but I can honestly say that I do not dislike one photo that Anna presented to us. In fact, we can't narrow down our favorites! We are also extremely happy with our video which has a unique cinematic style set to music with voiceovers and beautiful editing. Dani's videos are very modern rather than your old-fashioned wedding videography. After taking photos all afternoon, Anna and Dani even gave us a local restaurant tip where we headed to have our wedding dinner. Since we decided to marry without any family or friends, it was critical for us to have amazing photos/video to share. Anna and Dani gave us so much more, they are professionals that I would highly recommend and hope to meet again someday when we return to Rome!

Profile Picture Stephanie, 11/7/12, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health, Flowers, Officiant, Photography, Videography, Wedding Planning

Cinderella Images - American Wedding Photographer based in Italy Pricing