Sturgis, SD 57785 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $2,900
Availability Check your date

About Chutin Flicks

Hello, my name is Alisha and I would like to start by welcoming you to my wedding wire profile. I am the owner of Chutin Flicks, the full time photographer and editor for the company. I created this company and have been operating for 5 years, I have 7 years of experience working as a wedding photographer. I truly love what I do and photography is part of my soul. What makes my images so unique is my editing style and I am extremely proud of the work I create. My mission in life is to have the best company I can possibly produce and to create memories that are irreplaceable.

I am originally from rural Union Center, South Dakota and I am proud to be from a ranching community! I love every minute of chasing my dreams and I believe that you can achieve anything through hard work.

Chutin Flicks is a full time, traveling photography company specializing in weddings. They are my true passion and I love the perfection that goes into each image. I also offer senior, family, newborn, children, maternity, and lifestyle sessions. I have my Photography Degree from Northwest College in Powell, Wyoming. I travel everywhere for events, so call today to schedule an appointment or to ask about pricing. I look forward to hearing from you!
Alisha-605-430-4945

"Light makes photography. Embrace light. Admire it. Love it. But above all, know light. Know it for all you are worth, and you will
know the key to photography." -George Eastman
I think this is the most inspiring quote and it completely humbles me.

mg8482fb

12 Reviews for Chutin Flicks

• Taylor

Taylor Suzette Pistulka · Getting married on 08/23/2019

Awesome personality

She has an awesome personality and super easy to get along with!

Sent on 01/14/2019

KEITH · Married on 05/21/2016

Alisha was awesome and made sure great photos were shot. Very professional and fun!!

Sent on 05/26/2016

Alisha is ***AMAZING*** You will not regret having her photograph your wedding day. She is professional about everything and goes above and beyond. She came to my rehearsal for no charge, and helped us organize our entire day. She gave insight on wedding details I never would have thought of! Our pictures turned out perfect, we couldn't be more happy. She had a fast turn-around time and I love having our pictures from her on my wall!

Sent on 04/02/2015

Chutin Flicks FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 1,650.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Canvas, Digital Files, Prints
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,900.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Prints
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Second Shooter, Wedding Portraits

• Sturgis, 57785 See on map