Elkridge, MD 21075 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

About Chris McGuinness Photography

My goal is to capture photographs filled with the emotion, romance, and beauty of your day. I love to work with couples who are fun, easy going, and enjoy beautiful images. If that's you, I hope to hear from you.

Chris McGuinness

8 Reviews for Chris McGuinness Photography

Kristen · Married on 05/31/2014

All I can say is WOW!! We are absolutely in LOVE with our wedding photos from Chris. He is truly AMAZING. He is responsive, professional, punctual, funny, talented, reliable, and reasonably priced . We got engagement photos from Chris, as well as our wedding photos. His pictures are creative, his editing is wonderful. Any other photographer that I saw edit photos and capture beautiful lighting that flatters you like he did were double the price! He also does not charge an absurd amount for adding another hour or two and making changes to packages. He is really accommodating. We got our “teaser” photos, our photo gallery, and our digital images within 2 months. Considering all the editing and touch ups he does, I was super pleased with the turnaround time! Friends and family stated our pictures could have been in a magazine, so creative and unique! We would highly recommend him to friends and family and hope to use him for perhaps family photos one day!! 

Sent on 08/11/2014

stacey · Married on 07/28/2012

Chris McGuinness is AMAZING!!!

Sent on 09/05/2012

Jordan · Married on 06/09/2012

To all future brides in the DC area: if you're type A, like me, you're probably checking out dozens of photographers for your upcoming wedding. You've probably looked at so many portfolios that you can't even remember one from the next. Do yourselves a favor now: stop. Look no further. Book this guy as fast as you possibly can, and do it NOW, before he wakes up and realizes how much he is UNDERcharging his clients.

Sound a little over the top? Well, believe it. My husband and I recently hired Chris for our wedding reception, and I'm now his biggest fan. We just got our wedding photos back from him last week, and they are simply, beautifully, STUNNING. I can't say enough about how glad I am that we went with him for our big day. His intimate style and perspective is heads and shoulders above so many other portfolios I looked at, by photographers who charged double (or more!) what he did.

Confession time: I told Chris that he ought to charge more money, even though I know, as a recent bride, how quickly the wedding bills start to pile up and am sympathetic to couples who are footing the bill for their nuptials, as we did. But you know what? You're not actually going to remember, or care, about the table arrangements as much as you think you will. Or the favors. Or the stationary. Or a whole lot of other elements that seem really important to you right now. You're going to care about the memories you made that day - the laughter, the love, the joy you share with your loved ones. But there will be too many memories to hold onto, and you need someone to whom you can entrust the monumental responsibility of capturing all of those memories for you to revisit in the years to come. THAT'S worth a lot of money. And Chris is worth much more than he's currently charging. I would have happily paid twice the price I paid him for the photos we got. Ladies, scoop him up while he's still affordable - it will be the best money you spend on your wedding.

Sent on 08/29/2012