3976 sycamore cove lane, Chattanooga, TN 37421 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Chicas & Brides

Chicas & Brides offers an extraordinary collection of bridal party gifts and favors.

Our collection includes

* Fine monogrammed gifts * Personalized tote bags
* Unique personalized favors * Fun stationery gifts
* Monogrammed and picture Oreo's * Trendy tote bags
* Wonderful SPA gifts * Fun, classy wedding t-shirts and tank tops
* Swarovski Crystal Flip Flops * Welcome Kits
* Welcome Bags

If you're looking for the perfect gift for your wedding attendants, gifts for your bridesmaids, you've come to the right place! Looking for welcome gifts for your out of town guests? You'll find them here too. Our Out of Town Guest Welcome Kits are one of our most popular sellers. Check out our Welcome Bags as well.

We know how hard you try to find unique items to make your wedding more memorable; we spend countless hours looking for unique items not found elsewhere. Even if we you don't see what you're looking for on our site, please don't hesitate to call us. We would love the opportunity to help you find exactly what you're looking for. Our philiosophy is quite simple: We like to give you unique quality items, at the right price and ship it to you as quickly as we possibly can. Customer satisfaction is our number one priority. Try the Chicas & Brides difference, you'll be glad you did. Call us today!

PersonalizedRibbonS
Monogrammed All Occasion Gifts
PersonalizedRibbonS

5 Reviews for Chicas & Brides

Beth · Married on 03/02/2009

I would recommend Chica & Brides to any one planning a wedding or just wanting to give great gifts to friends and family!! Carol was the best to work with!! She always keep in touch with me through phone calls and emails. She really went above and beyond. When I had placed my order for 5 bags for my bridesmaids gifts, ofcourse I had to order one for myself. When we spoke on the phone, she told me that she had other bags too that I may like better. It was hard to make the decision without seeing the bag in person. She offered to send me a bag to see, which would be my bag, with my initial on it, then I could decide. I ordered the chocolate brown with turquoise trim tote. I got the bag a few days later and feel in love with it!! It's been hard not to show it off, before I give them to my bridesmaids. I actually loved it so much and Carol was so great to talk to and deal with, that I ordered 3 more bags for friends that are included in the wedding. I don't shop on line a lot, but if everyone were as great as Carol was to me, I will shop more often. Thank for making my wedding special! Beth

Sent on 03/18/2009

Mary · Married on 04/26/2008

Carol was absolutely WONDERFUL! I needed my bridesmaids gifts quickly and she kept in touch with me throughout the entire process. The items I chose were on backorder so, she presented me with other options in the event that we were unable to get the items I chose in time. When they were received, the box had been damaged during shipment and pieces were missing. I called Carol and had the needed pieces the following day. I will recommend Chicas and Brides to every bride I know!!!

Sent on 05/13/2008

L. · Married on 06/04/2011

1.0
      0.0

Do NOT purchase items from Chicas and Brides! I purchased an item on April 24th for my upcoming wedding and still have not received my purchase (it is now June 7th). When trying to call the company the phone number is a cell phone voice mail, which is consistently full. The company also does not respond to emails. We leave in less than a week for my destination wedding and now I am having to find a new company to deal with and HOPE that they send items that I have purchased.

Sent on 06/07/2011

Chicas & Brides FAQ

• How would you categorize your product offerings? Custom

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Chicas & Brides 1
    Wedding Wire Special Discount
    Check our selection of unique Bridal Party Gifts and Favors. Spend $100 or more and save 10% off your order! Type dicount code "wedwire" during check out to receive your discount. Happy shopping!

• 3976 sycamore cove lane Chattanooga, 37421 See on map