Glendale, AZ 85308 Map · Phone number

About Chic Maquillage Artistry by Jennifer Noble

All Occasion Makeup on location! Chic Maquillage Artistry by Jennifer Noble is here for all your makeup needs! Please call/text/email me for your specialized Bridal Bundle pricing today! 623*399*7654 or chicmaquillageartistry@yahoo.com or find me on Facebook and Twitter... Hope to hear from you!

Follow Chic Maquillage Artistry by Jennifer Noble on

DSC00116
marilynmakeup

1 Reviews for Chic Maquillage Artistry by Jennifer Noble

Starr · Married on 09/29/2012

Jennifer Noble is an amazing makeup artist. She will make you look and feel like a princess, and she is super sweet and fun to work with. If you have been going back and forth on whether to use airbrush or regular makeup, totally do airbrush. As someone who tried regular make up for her engagement photos with another makeup artist, I can definitely tell you Jennifer’s airbrush work is the way to go. It lasts all day. We started my makeup before noon and I still looked great at midnight. I didn’t need to touch up anything. It was super hot when I was married, and my face still looked flawless all night long. Airbrush photographs beautifully. I felt more confident, comfortable in the look, and beautiful than I ever have before thanks to Jennifer’s awesome work. Jennifer is a true makeup artist. She has an amazing eye for what will look great on you. She is formally trained and offers very fair pricing. My sister and I were very very satisfied and would totally use her again for any of our makeup needs. If you want a beautiful flawless look from a talented and fun makeup artist, Jennifer at Chic Maquillage Artistry is the way to go!

Sent on 11/17/2012