Beats by Chic

James Hill, JM View map

Beats by Chic was founded by Rasine Hamilton in March 2011.

Beats by Chic offers Traditional Makeup Application and Airbrush Makeup Application. We specialise in Bridal & Beauty Makeup. We use professional grade cosmetics to ensure our clients’ makeup stays in place all day. We use makeup that photographs well even with flash photography. We strive to provide flawless makeup and give our clients excellent service to ensure your experience is an enjoyable one. We believe that customer service is integral in any industry, including makeup artistry.

Lead Makeup Artist

Rasine Hamilton is an Internationally certified Professional Makeup Artist, with 10 years overall experience and over 6 years bridal makeup experience. Rasine's passion for makeup sparked from a young age, from her days as a ballet dancer and seeing her mother applying it. This strong passion shines through when you see her in action and through her work. She ensures to cater to her client to make them as comfortable as possible. One of her strong points, which she calls her "OCD kicking in," is her absolute attention to detail.

Services

We offer Bridal Makeup, Airbrush Makeup, Makeup for any event, Makeup Lessons & Consultations, Brow/Facial Threading & Waxing and Brow Tinting. Please do not hesitate to contact us with any questions via email, phone or whatsapp regarding our services! As said above we offer makeup service for any event/occasion, if it is not listed, just inquire. Contact me on 876-489-5005 / rasine94@gmail.com

• Black-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$150

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$80

What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?

$150

What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides?

$100

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$90

$60

Does makeup price include false lashes?

Which of the following are included in prices?

Consultation

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Men's Grooming
Skincare

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup
Makeup Trial
Fake Lashes
Brow/Lash Tinting
Tattoo Coverage

What hair removal services do you offer?

Shaving
Threading
Tweezing
Waxing

What is the maximum group size you can accommodate?

illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

4.9 out of 5 rating

Gillian Married on 09/17/2022

Her work is AMAZING!

Let me tell you something, this lady right here is top tier! She is a master of her craft and a perfectionist and I love it!

Rasine had my entire bridal party looking absolutely FLAWLESS! Her professionalism and knowledge stood out to me the most! Working with her was a joy because she kept the mood so light and fun!!

Not only did she do my makeup but she checked on us the entire time to make sure we were okay and assisted with anything we needed!

She took the time to assess our skin types and skin concerns before starting each person and gave us great suggestions where needed.

The value you are getting is more than you can ever expect! You would be crazy not to work with Rasine for any of your makeup needs!!
  • Ariel
    Ariel L. Married on 06/27/2022

Hire Rasine!

I am so thankful to Rasine for her beautiful work on my wedding day. She is a consummate professional. Prior to the day of, she requested photos of my dress and we discussed the type of work I was wanting. I had concerns about looking too natural or too overdone and asked for a “natural glam” airbrush look, which is what I received. Rasine sent a contract and there was a formal process for payment. Her fees were comparable to other artists, and she was very flexible, as it was only 2 people getting their makeup done and not 3+ which is required by most artists. Day of, Rasine was very personable and communicative during the entirety of our time together. It was like talking to an old friend. Finally, we were running late for the wedding and Rasine took a moment to also help button me into my dress. I received tons of compliments from wedding guests and friends back home who viewed pictures, with everyone inquiring about my makeup. Hire Rasine. You won't regret it!
  • Paula
    Paula W. Married on 12/12/2021

Excellent Service

I have never felt more BEAUTIFUL in my life! Professional service , fun and friendly!
    Bride, bridal party and mother of the bride airbrushed to perfection!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Pricing

Montego Bay, Ocho Rios, Negril, Portland, Runaway Bay, St. Andrew, Kingston James Hill, JM, JM 0000Z
876-4895005
Location of (Beats by Chic)

Other vendors in Jamaica for your wedding