Cheryl's Flowers

512 N. 2nd St., Conroe, TX 77301 Map · Phone number

18 Reviews for Cheryl's Flowers

Leslie · Married on 10/08/2016

Cheryl was fantastic! We weren't quite sure what we were looking for but when we showed Pinterest pictures to her she was able to mimic them. The day of the wedding my husband brought some fresh hops to incorporate into his boutinere and she was able to do it on the spot. 5 star review all around!

Michele · Married on 11/01/2015

Cheryl is fabulous! She is casual and friendly, and made us feel like she's been a family friend for years. She is right across the street from my venue, Heather's Glen, but I still did my research. Cheryl's pricing is competitive and fair, and her arrangements are gorgeous! She got my vision for the flowers in the wedding party and executed it without an issue. I didn't have to worry about a thing on my wedding day. She even accommodated 2 last-minute requests without batting an eye. For one, I had forgotten all about giving our moms roses as we walked out of the ceremony. I asked her if she had any extra flowers from our selections and she ran across the street and came back with the two roses. Second, I have 5 heirloom rings from grandmothers and great-grandmothers. I really wanted them with me at the wedding, but wasn't sure how to use them. One of my aunts thought we could tie them to my bouquet with ribbon, so she went to find Cheryl and see if she had some extra ribbon. When she came back to the bridal suite, there were no ribbons dangling from y bouquet. Instead, Cheryl had wired all the rings into various spots in the bouquet. Absolutely beautiful! Such a great idea and attention to detail, and so kind of her to help with extra request. I couldn't have asked for a better florist for my wedding! And don't worry if you're not in Conroe - Cheryl travels! Last I heard, she was doing a wedding in Austin, so call her up.

Sent on 11/10/2015

Cheryl's Flowers's reply:

Thank you Michele, your wedding was just beautiful, the flowers, the venue, all your friends and family. Enjoyed working with you and your family. Congratulations and best wishes for you.

Jackie · Married on 10/23/2015

Not only did Cheryl have the best prices of all the florists I met, she also makes beautiful arrangements. I brought pictures to my consultation and she was able to identify every little piece and incorporate it all into the bouquets, boutonnieres, and centerpieces. She is also very flexible, as I made some adjustments to my order about a month in advance with no complaints from her. To add to all of this, Cheryl is super friendly. We chatted like old friends every time I went into her store - but be prepared to spend lots of time chatting throughout all of your appointments with her. I'd recommend Cheryl's Flowers to any bride - she's great!

Sent on 10/26/2015

Cheryl's Flowers's reply:

Thank you Jackie, you are such a sweet bride. I know I talked your head off but I like to know my brides and have them feel comfortable around me. This is such a special day and I want it as special as you do. Congratulations to you.

Award