Chelsea M Artistry, LLC

Orlando, FL View map Visit website

Chelsea M Artistry is a wedding makeup and beauty company based in Orlando, Florida. Owner Chelsea has more than five years of experience as a makeup artist. She is passionate about her craft, and she loves helping her clients look and feel their best on their big day. Chelsea’s work is a celebration of love and beauty, and she would be delighted to meet you and discuss how she can make your wedding day even more special.

Chelsea M Artistry covers weddings throughout Greater Orlando. Chelsea offers a range of makeup and beauty services designed to suit a variety of needs and styles. Available services include consultations, makeup trials, on-site makeup, fake lashes, and more. Chelsea can accommodate groups of up to 10 people. Chelsea can’t wait to discuss what she can do for you.

• Black-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$90

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$80

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$65

Does makeup price include false lashes?

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Group Services
Makeup

What makeup services do you offer?

Contour Makeup
Makeup Trial
Fake Lashes
  • Naomi
    Naomi W. Married on 09/08/2021

Stunning Work! Flexible and so sweet!

Chelsea does fantastic work! She was so sweet and understanding and really worked to make a customizable look. She allowed me to bring some of my own products that I personally preferred and she still worked with it flawlessly. So many people complimented me on my eye shadow and my mother in law insists that I try and find the color palette she used. If I ever have another event I’ll be sure to reach out to Chelsea for my makeup.
  • Nadine
    Nadine H. Married on 05/23/2021

Skilled MUA

Chelsea was very professional & did a great job with my face & my bridesmaids. I felt beautiful for my wedding day! She is a pleasure to work with & affordable.

Chelsea M Artistry, LLC's reply:

Thank you so much! You and your party were a pleasure to work with😊 thank you for trusting me on your big day!
    Neece Married on 03/13/2021

The Best Best Bridal MUA

Chelsea is so amazing very kind and so professional! She did me and my entire bridal party and our faces came out so flawless we received so many compliments. She is the best MUA for bridal and her techniques are so amazing.

Deals

Team

Chelsea Pierre-Louis
Chelsea Pierre-Louis
CEO - Pro Makeup Artist

Hello! My name is Chelsea Pierre-Louis, otherwise known as @chelseamartistryllc on Instagram. As a professional makeup artist, beauty enthusiast, and educator, it is my honor to be a part of your dream wedding! I pride myself in my precision, visionary eye, and dedication to creating timeless looks for my beautiful brides. Let’s connect! 💍

Serving: Greater Orlando area, out of state, and destination weddings Orlando, FL, 32818

8am-8pm
Location of (Chelsea M Artistry, LLC)

Other vendors in Orlando for your wedding