Chelsea Garner Photography LLC

Arvada, CO View map Visit website
$4,500 Most Popular Price

$4,500 Most Popular Price

Based in Arvada, Colorado, Chelsea Garner Photography is a wedding photographer that wants to capture every magical moment of your special day. Chelsea’s goal is to bring every love story to life through her lens as she adapts a relaxed and candid approach. Her style of documentation is contemporary as she works to capture your personality, the authenticity, and the raw emotions associated with your wedding.

This professional photographer offers four wedding collections depending on your budget and preferences. As part of her services, she provides a second photographer, additional hours, and high-resolution images. Chelsea offers your final images as digital files, flush mounts, matted prints, canvases, and albums. Her services are available for engagements, wedding portraits, and destination weddings. Your wedding photographs are safe in the professional hands of Chelsea Garner Photography.

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$3,000

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$4,500

2nd Shooter
Engagement Shoot
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Destination / Travel
Engagement Shoot
One Event / Day
Second Shooter
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Mary G. Married on 06/11/2022

Best Photographer

Chelsea was amazing and very personable. She captured all the wonderful moments of our wedding. I would highly recommend her for any wedding.

Chelsea Garner Photography LLC's reply:

Thank you so much, Mary! Your wedding day was beautiful and perfect! Thank you for your recommendation!
    Elizabeth C. Married on 05/01/2022

what a dream

Chelsea was the dream wedding photographer. She was so easy to work with throughout the whole process and really listened to what we wanted for our wedding photography. On the day of we had so much fun with her and she kept us comfortable and engaged. The final product was absolutely beautiful photos that we will cherish for the rest of our lives. I would recommend her to anyone looking for the perfect wedding photographer! 10 out of 10 in my book!

Chelsea Garner Photography LLC's reply:

Oh my goodness, you are so wonderful!! We did have a fun day for sure!! Thank you for your sweet words of encouragement!
    Kimberly B. Married on 03/12/2022

Captured Our Perfect Day

Chelsea was amazing from day one. We booked her for our elopement/destination wedding & she was always easy to communicate with & quick to respond! She took the time to get to know us & made us feel comfortable on our wedding day! We had a great time with lots of laughs & memories with her! Chelsea captured our special day perfectly!

Chelsea Garner Photography LLC's reply:

Your elopement was such a beautiful day! You guys are such a sweet couple and I wish you the very best in your marriage. Thank you so much for your kind words.
  • illustration stars

Chelsea Garner
Chelsea Garner
Owner, CEO

Hey there!

My name is Chelsea Garner and I am the owner of Chelsea Garner Photography LLC. I started my business back in 2015 as a family photographer! As I built my relationships with families, naturally I started doing some High School seniors... and a natural progression from there lead me to my TRUE passion of wedding photography! I am one of those people who wakes up every day and LOVES working! I love my interaction with my couples! I love being creative through the taking photos process and I thoroughly enjoy the editing process!

11047 West 59th Ave. Arvada, CO, 80004
5208913805
Location of (Chelsea Garner Photography LLC)

Chelsea Garner Photography LLC frequently asked questions

What photography services does Chelsea Garner Photography LLC include in the starting price?

Chelsea Garner Photography LLC includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • Digital Files

What photography services does Chelsea Garner Photography LLC include in their most popular wedding package?

Chelsea Garner Photography LLC includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Engagement Shoot
  • Digital Files

What photography styles does Chelsea Garner Photography LLC offer?

Chelsea Garner Photography LLC offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary
  • Natural
  • Photojournalism

What photography services does Chelsea Garner Photography LLC offer?

Chelsea Garner Photography LLC offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Additional Hours
  • Destination / Travel
  • Engagement Shoot
  • Liability Insurance
  • One Event / Day
  • Second Shooter
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does Chelsea Garner Photography LLC offer for wedding events?

Chelsea Garner Photography LLC offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Canvas
  • Flush Mount
  • Matted Prints
  • Prints

What percentage of users recommend Chelsea Garner Photography LLC and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Chelsea Garner Photography LLC is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in Denver for your wedding