Chelsea Blanch Photography

Baltimore, Maryland View map
$2,800 Most Popular Price

Nicolena E. Married on 09/18/2021

Wedding Photographer!

My wedding was on Saturday, September 18, 2021 and Chelsea was the absolute best! She truly made our wedding day everything that it was and made it so special. She is truly one of a kind. She was responsive, extremely helpful and has such a calm demeanor. She was so easy to work and such a pleasure to work with! She sent us sneak peeks the day after our wedding and her attention to detail is immaculate! We would recommend her to anyone and everyone!
  • Hannah
    Hannah F. Married on 07/18/2021

Beautiful Photos

Chelsea and her husband, Clyde, are an amazing team! I heard about Chelsea from a friend, and after seeing her wedding photos, I knew I wanted Chelsea to capture my wedding as well. Chelsea is incredibly friendly, easy-going, and professional. Chelsea offered a complimentary engagement shoot so we could get to know her and Clyde which helped us to feel incredibly comfortable with one another once the big day arrived. We received our wedding photos in less than three weeks and they were absolutely beautiful. We were left with such great memories of our special day - I could look at the photos over and over again. I'd highly recommend Chelsea and Clyde to anyone!
    Brandi Married on 05/01/2021

Wedding photos

Chelsea’s team was phenomenal and so helpful and the photos turned out amazing. I couldn’t ask for anything better! Would definitely recommend!

Baltimore, Maryland, 21298
Location of (Chelsea Blanch Photography)

Other vendors in Baltimore for your wedding