Silverthorne, Colorado, Silverthorne, CO 80498 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $400
Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 14

About Chaseing Love Films

We truly believe in videography as both a visual and auditory way of being transported back in time. When both of those come together in harmony we find it to be magical!

Our PACAKAGES all come with your full ceremony film, two videographers, drone footage, timeline planning, pre wedding questionnaire, digital upload via youtube, and your films on a USB drive.

Our HIGHLIGHT FILMS are the perfect short stories set to music. They show the best of the best from your wedding day and capture the emotions of the moment. These films are perfect for sharing on social media and for watching on repeat whenever your heart desires! -- $1100

Our WEDDING FILMS include audio and all the highlights from your wedding day. Your wedding film will be a memento that you can't wait to share with your friends and family. These films are perfect for reliving your entire wedding day! --- $1500

Our ELOPEMENT FILMS are perfect for the couple that wants to have a truly intimate ceremony. They will capture the adventure and singularity of your day from getting ready, to hiking in your dress, to saying your magical vows! --- $400

Pricing Details --> www.ChaseingLoveFilms.com :)

Follow Chaseing Love Films on

ww1 51 999686

• Videos 2

8 Reviews for Chaseing Love Films

Lisa · Married on 12/15/2018

Chaseing Love Productions is AMAZING!

I am so happy that we found Chaseing Love Productions to be our wedding videographer! We can’t thank them enough for being so kind as helpful! They captured our wedding perfectly & I can’t wait to show our video off!

Sent on 01/01/2019
  • Abbie

Abbie · Married on 11/11/2018

I am amazed!

Where do I even begin! I could not be happier with my wedding video I received from chaseing love! They did a mazing job! Such a amazing team! I highly recommend them! You want regret it!

Sent on 12/03/2018

Sara · Married on 09/29/2018

Lauren & Alex filmed our Baby Announcement - and it seriously exceeded all of our expectations. We have been trying for several years, so this was something that was very important and special to us. They truly captured our happiness & love for each other and our baby. They took the time to figure out exactly what we wanted from this video and used their creativity and passion to create more than just a video, they created a memory!

Sent on 10/05/2018

Chaseing Love Films FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 400.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 400.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Film
  • What photography services do you offer? One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Video
  • What photography items do you offer? Digital Files
  • What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 400.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Client Revisions, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 400.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Client Revisions, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations
  • What primary style do you identify with? Cinematic, Storytelling
  • Which wedding events do you service? Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception
  • What videography services do you offer? Add'l Hours, Client Revisions, Drone Footage, Full Feature Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, Save The Date
  • What final video formats do you offer? USB Flash Drive

• Gina Schild Photography
    Gina Schild Photography Wedding Photographers

As a photographer, it can be a challenge working with a videographer sometimes. I have worked with these guys a few weddings now and love their style and their team approach. After working with them the first time, I made sure to check out their work on that wedding. I was so glad to see it was just beautiful. I highly recommend checking them out.

• Silverthorne, Colorado Silverthorne, CO, 80498 See on map