9 Exchange Street, Charleston, SC 29401 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 22
  • Pricing
  • Deals 1

About Charleston Wedding Planner by Mike Winship

Charleston Wedding Planner is a "Full Service" wedding planning and design company that believes every celebration should tell a great love story ,while reflecting a couple’s personality. Owner Mike Winship shares his 15 years experience planning weddings and events in Charleston S.C. working alongside each of his couples throughout the entire wedding planning journey.

Whether you’re wedding or event vision is offbeat, modern, retro, quirky, or chic, he would be thrilled to bring your vision to life. 'Cookie-cutter' isn't in our vocabulary–we love to be challenged! Mike's philosophy is simple,Never Lose Focus of the Marriage While Planning Your Wedding"

Our services are based upon a one-time flat-rate fee. No surprises or hidden costs!

Follow Charleston Wedding Planner by Mike Winship on
Plantation Paradise
boone hall plantation charleston sc charleston wedding planner michael moss photography 16 51 106687
Elegant decor

Charleston Wedding Planner by Mike Winship 7
  • Laura

Laura K. Taylor · Getting married on 03/21/2020

So energizing!

After meeting with Mike we knew that he would bring everything we needed to the table and more. Super responsive, incredibly energetic and excited for us and about us!

Sent on 04/03/2019

Charleston Wedding Planner by Mike Winship's reply:

Hi Laura, What a pleasure its been getting to know and work with you throughout our planning journey together.
    Happy Beginnings, Mike
  • Victoria

Victoria Kelley · Married on 07/20/2019

Best Day Ever!

Mike was fantastic! Kept us on track for our destination wedding in Charleston! It was extremely stressful to worry about planning a wedding from so far away. But not with Mike- he kept us on track and helped pick great vendors. He kept me laughing and kept the process fun. And let me tell you- there are no words to explain how much you NEED Mike on your wedding day- I didn’t have to lift a finger or worry about a thing. If anything went wrong- I have NO clue. It really was my dream wedding. I basically got to show up and enjoy the day- there wasn’t a moment I didn’t have a drink in my hand or food in front of me when I wanted it. Anything I needed and Mike and his amazing assistant, Laura were right there. Highly, highly recommend!!!

Sent on 07/23/2019
    Charleston Wedding Planner by Mike Winship 9
    Charleston Wedding Planner by Mike Winship 10
    Charleston Wedding Planner by Mike Winship 11

Charleston Wedding Planner by Mike Winship's reply:

Hi Tori, It truly was the best day ever! What a pleasure working side by side throughout the planning process and seeing y'all get married on your wedding day made my heart sing!

Charleston Wedding Planner by Mike Winship Pricing

Charleston Wedding Planner by Mike Winship Price Rates

Charleston Wedding Planner by Mike Winship FAQ

• What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 3,500.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • What wedding planning services do you offer? Budget Analysis, Event Design, Full Planning, Guest List Creation, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Vendor Referrals
  • How many planners are on your team? 2

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Charleston Wedding Planner by Mike Winship 1
    $3500 Full Service Wedding Planning
    Special Offer for all couples and budgets. Our $5000 Full Service Planning Package is now $3500!! Why? Because we love to make people happy!!

• Total Exposure Band
    Total Exposure Band Wedding Bands

Very Professional and Highly Recommended.

• Paragon Filmworks
    Paragon Filmworks Wedding Videographers

I love working with Mike at Winship Productions! His enthusiasm, attention to detail and creativity are unprecedented! When working with Mike I know that the day will flow perfectly which is key for me when creating a wedding film. Every minute detail will be checked and double checked, it’s this attention to detail that makes Mike the best in the business and a pleasure to work with!

• Sweetgrass Event Center
    Sweetgrass Event Center Banquet Halls

Wow! Michael is full of enthusiasm and gives it to you straight! He is known for making beauty shine through the rain drops. He delivers high quality photo worthy work. It was a pleasure working with Michael. Nicole @ Sweetgrass Event Center

• 9 Exchange Street Charleston, SC, 29401 See on map