5002 Spicewood Pine Ln, Fulshear, TX 77441 Map · Phone number

About Centerpiece Plus Rentals LLC

We started in Las Vegas in 2015 and it was a real success even though it was a new company we provided excellent service doing wedding at the best locations in Las Vegas as Bellagio Hotel, Caesars Palace, Monte Carlo, Planet Hollywood etc,etc.

We are now in Texas and We are very excited to continue providing excellent service.

Follow Centerpiece Plus Rentals LLC on

a rent price 49
img0499

1 Reviews for Centerpiece Plus Rentals LLC

Tiffany · Married on 08/29/2015

I contacted Centerpiece plus rentals approximately two months before the wedding and they were awesomeee!! Clara helped me from beginning all the way up to the wedding reception and was able to answer any questions I had during the planning as we live in Atlanta and had the wedding in Las Vegas. If i could give more than 5 stars I would. The centerpieces were beautiful and all my guest complimented how nice they looked in the room. They really thought the flowers were real. The customer service is without a doubt excellent!! Thank you for making our reception venue so beautiful Clara. It was such a pleasure to have you do the centerpieces for our reception main and sweetheart tables.

Sent on 09/10/2015